First Look At The Battledome in Closed Beta!

hrtbrk

YES! I JUST GOT ACCESS!

I have done a couple of battles... it looks great, although I am still confused as to the battle mechanics (which was my biggest complaint about the old dome). The prizes are surprisingly good! (I got a codestone and a petpet worth 20000 for fighting an enemy that I defeated in one hit).

Wow, congratz to both of you guys!

May I ask, what exactly was the petpet? *is curious*

I got a Camelior and then an GX-4 Oscillabot in the next battle along with some Booktastic books. While good now, I wonder if these prizes will become as worthless as most daily prizes eventually. It was also surprising to me that I got good prizes when fighting the same (easy) challenger 2x in a row.

Ahh the preview looks great!! I'm excited for the beta testers and for it to finally become accessible to everyone :D I finally got Meuka as a challenger today and was sad when I remembered the BD was down, but now I'm just eager for the future!

Also, ALERT THE PRESS; people are actually happy about something that TNT is revamping completely! Oh my gosh...

I GOT CHOSEN ... It took a couple hours for me to be able to enter the BD but wooohooo :) I love it :D

Anybody else noticed the new challengers ?? Donny and The Walein ... etc

[theneopetsteam] The Neopets Team

» Make this user your Neofriend Sent: 6/11/2012 02:57pm Folder: Inbox Subject: Battledome Closed Beta Invite Message:

Hello, there! We're Neomailing to let you know that "Programmer Script X-14 BD7" has chosen YOU to join the Battledome Closed Beta test. Hooray!

There's nothing that you need to do except battle 'til you can't battle no more! Well, and hopefully send us your feedback, as well as any bugs you may find. :) Here's some helpful info to get you started:

That's it! Please do keep an eye on that Beta News page for new announcements, and we hope you have fun testing. We look forward to your feedback!

See you in the 'Dome.

- The Neopets Team

EDIT :

Yesterday I won a Red Codestone and a nice book and they didn't appear in my inventory ...

Today I won Bottled Droolik and it didn't appear in my inventory either :(

Edited by Angeló

I got my message last night saying I'd been accepted!! About to go check it out :*

EDIT: Sorry, the Battledome is down! But don't worry, we'll be launching a brand-new Battledome soon! (-ish) - D: Whhaa?

Oop - no worries it's working now :D