Happy Korbat Day!

hrtbrk

I really love how they did the Eventide color. And the female outfit is beyond adorable. (And once again, it makes me think of Erika and her Korbat.)

Me too! The gradiant on the wings is beautiful! I think this is one of the first Eventide pets I've actually liked. :)

Both outfits are super cute. :D High five for TNT for Korbat Day! They did a spendid job. :)

The female wig! The female outfit! The Transparent color! The Eventide color! The grey MP! KORBATS! ♥

*rushes to get in line at the TP* Oh, me and Quirchia'll have so much fun :D

She'd make a pretty Eventide, I think. And I need another Korbat. A Transparent one :D

i love the concept of these transparent pets! though nothing has beat the transparent skeith, this makes a rly nice addition! Eventide is meh as always, though I like that TNT has caught on that its the sparkly blue colour that makes eventide somewhat remarkable and have cut down on the yellowy/orangey gradient. a good day all in all!

Not a fan of transparent and overall I don't like eventide as a color. The KQ token is adorable though, I'll have to get myself one. Clothing is cute too.

I liked the new clothing sets more than the colours, I am the only one who feels that eventide is everywhere right now? xD

I liked the new clothing sets more than the colours, I am the only one who feels that eventide is everywhere right now? xD

yup i feel like they are releasing a lot of pets/petpets with it. it looks really good on some. and others, like this korbat, is nothing too exciting

I really really like the Eventide!! I think I even prefer it to the Transparent Korbat :O They've done a really great job with both colours though, top notch :)