Masks of Dread is BACK!

hrtbrk

Day two is up on the front post, if anyone has troubles :)!

DAY 2:

Step 1: Pick a mask and head to the Lampwyck's Lights Fantastic.

Step 2: Next, head to the Moltaran Petpets shop.

Step 3: Head to the Moltaran Town Hall.

Step 4: Head back to Saskia!

They make it too easy lol. click click bam prize. Oh well. I like the masks though xD...

Uh-oh - glitch alert!!!!!! I chose the Stone Warrior Mask for my Cybunny - and it's not showing up on him! At least not in the small pictures, but in the moving Flash pictures, the mask is there. I worry that the quests might not work if I cannot see the mask in the small pictures.

You guys are fast! lol. XD thanks!

Uh-oh - glitch alert!!!!!! I chose the Stone Warrior Mask for my Cybunny - and it's not showing up on him! At least not in the small pictures, but in the moving Flash pictures, the mask is there. I worry that the quests might not work if I cannot see the mask in the small pictures.

If it happens again, you could always go to customize your pet, double check you have the mask, and take it off/put it on again. =) that's what i did, and it seems to be going fine.

I agree with Zeldafable. It wasn't working for me at first either. Just go to customize, take off the mask, save, refresh, then put it back on. It should work after that.

I agree though, they are making these quests way too easy! I hope the prize at the end is a cool one. :P

The quests usually are easy when you have a guide to follow and links! :D

I can't wait to see what other goodies they'll give us for prizes. More stamps please! :)

I must admit the hint that said to go to the blumaroo with a lampshade on its head had me stumped. I visited all the places on Roo Island - or so I thought - but couldn't find anything with a lampshade on its head. So I started going to all sorts of places around Neopia, before returning to Roo Island and noticed a place I hadn't visited yet. Of course that was the place I needed to go.

The quests usually are easy when you have a guide to follow and links! :D

I can't wait to see what other goodies they'll give us for prizes. More stamps please! :)

lol. I'm waiting for more stamps, but since I own a stamp shop, they might deflate. I'm hoping buying them at 50 NP was a good choice lol.

This was so great last year! Hurray, really happy it's back :)

Would be awesome if they made an avatar for it :O

The Theatrical Split Mask looks great on my Gelert, it's the kind of mask that suits him well. :)

Noticed a pattern? First somebody steals the Defenders cape powder, somebody steals Von Roo's fang polish, now the Kyrii at the Little Nippers shop has had his hair gel stolen - notice something fishy? I think the Pant Devil is out again! We'll find out what's going on on Wednesday, that's for sure!!!!!

Day 5, for your viewing pleasure!

DAY 5:

Step 1: Pick a mask and head to the Slushie Shop.

Step 2: Next, visit the Snowager.

Step 3: The next step leads to the Super Happy Icy Fun Snow Shop.

Step 4: Head to Ice Crystal Shop

Step 5: Almost done! Pay a visit to Tarlas Shop of Mystery.

Step 6: Lastly, head back to Saskia!

Yay! Tomorrow we can get the bonus prize. Will the prize be the same thing everyone else gets? I'm hoping they will give out random prizes to everyone, but I doubt it. I like the staff that they gave today though. ^_^

Also, does anyone else read the comics along the way, or is it just me? When I read the snowagers comment I was laughing to myself because I could picture a loud booming kinda scratchy voice coming from him. :laughingsmiley:

EDIT: That last post made me a super member! Awesome! :happydance:

Yay! Tomorrow we can get the bonus prize. Will the prize be the same thing everyone else gets? I'm hoping they will give out random prizes to everyone, but I doubt it. I like the staff that they gave today though. ^_^

All the prizes will be the same, but what you get will depend on if you completed each quest on day of release or not.

That's what I meant. I thought there was only a bonus prize if you completed each quest on the day of release (which I have) so was wondering if they would be different?

Can't wait for tomorrows prize! My power was out from the hurricane and I was so worried I wouldn't be able to complete the event. I'm also really glad I didn't splurge for the NC part of the event. Happy Halloween everyone!

The mask my Kougra wore removed the makeup he was wearing. As far as I know, these Masks of Dread only affect the Hat layer, so why did it affect the Marking layer for my Kougra? Glitch? (He was wearing the Toothy Grin mask, by the way) Oh, and my Aisha is also wearing makeup for Halloween, and when she wore the Floral mask, her makeup stayed on.