Would anyone be willing to lend to me? Zafara double agent.

~Xandria

Hi guys! This is mostly for the people who know me well around the forums. If you don't know me well, please disregard. (btw, I'm sorry if I put this in the wrong section and I do hope it's allowed).

Anyways, I'm looking for a possible lender who would take VERY reduced collateral. I know this isn't likely, but I figured I'd give it a shot. The current collateral for the item on the ALP is 7.5mil! Yikes. I don't think I'll be able to afford that for quite some time. I've had free lends in the past for the gruslen and chokato avatar. I know there's really no way to verify this, unless you'd like to contact the neofriend who lent to me.

I'm trustworthy as I love these forums and would never do anything to compromise that. If you are willing to lend to me I'd be so very grateful! ^^

Hi guys! This is mostly for the people who know me well around the forums. If you don't know me well, please disregard. (btw, I'm sorry if I put this in the wrong section and I do hope it's allowed).

Anyways, I'm looking for a possible lender who would take VERY reduced collateral. I know this isn't likely, but I figured I'd give it a shot. The current collateral for the item on the ALP is 7.5mil! Yikes. I don't think I'll be able to afford that for quite some time. I've had free lends in the past for the gruslen and chokato avatar. I know there's really no way to verify this, unless you'd like to contact the neofriend who lent to me.

I'm trustworthy as I love these forums and would never do anything to compromise that. If you are willing to lend to me I'd be so very grateful! ^^

I would try the neo-boards. I got it lent there ~2 weeks ago for 0 collateral.

I would try the neo-boards. I got it lent there ~2 weeks ago for 0 collateral.

Thanks! I will deff try there. I got the Chokato avatar lent to me for free a couple days ago. I was honestly very shocked, I didn't think many people would risk it. I was kind of afraid to try the neoboards as I don't chat there often, so not very many people know me there at all! Plus 7.5mil is quite a lot of money to risk. I figured I had a better chance here as I've been here awhile and I'm on pretty much daily.

Thanks! I will deff try there. I got the Chokato avatar lent to me for free a couple days ago. I was honestly very shocked, I didn't think many people would risk it. I was kind of afraid to try the neoboards as I don't chat there often, so not very many people know me there at all! Plus 7.5mil is quite a lot of money to risk. I figured I had a better chance here as I've been here awhile and I'm on pretty much daily.

I could vouch for you. Just tell me when to go as I have been lent ALL the item avatars except the big three!

Awh thanks, that's very nice of you. So should I just create a new topic on the neoboards and link it here so you can post on it? I was unsure of what you meant by vouch. I'm assuming you are pretty well known on the neoboards. I'm off for awhile though to get some sleep. xD So I'll be sure and message you about it later today. Mind if I shoot you a NF request?

Awh thanks, that's very nice of you. So should I just create a new topic on the neoboards and link it here so you can post on it? I was unsure of what you meant by vouch. I'm assuming you are pretty well known on the neoboards. I'm off for awhile though to get some sleep. xD So I'll be sure and message you about it later today. Mind if I shoot you a NF request?

Yea, create the new topic. I'll vouch for you. No problem about the NF requests. I also have some collateral that I can help you use 3 million a space map piece and a Pirate Orgin MP. I post on the neo-boards occasionally. Usually on Auctions and Trades though. You don't always get it on your first shot though. I was pretty lucky and got it in 10 minutes.

Thanks everyone! I tried getting a lend from the ALP for the faerie queen doll, but I didn't qualify. As I only have 1.5mil for collat. Boooo. :/ I figured I'd try my luck at free/reduced lends elsewhere until I have more money set away.

The collateral for the FQD is 1.6 million and honestly it does not take long to earn 100k. I can almost earn 100k in a day if I really tried. Just keep at it and also if you have items of value that are considered easy to sell you could qualify for lends with a combination of pure and items. Depending on the lender of course.