The Best Halloween Song Of All Time?

arkwright

Thriller is an obvious one, you probably already have that. :P Other than those two I cant really think of any D: Apart from the always classic CD of creaky floorboards and far off screams ;D

Thriller is an obvious one, you probably already have that. :P Other than those two I cant really think of any D: Apart from the always classic CD of creaky floorboards and far off screams ;D

Thriller is a fantastic one! Sure hit to make everyone dance (except I don`t actually know the dance /fail/)

I have the creepy screeching bit in Psycho with the knife on my playlist - hidden inbetween two dancey songs.

I have a Halloween Playlist on my (previous) last.fm account, if you'd like a look? I don't know if it's to your taste at all, but there's a good variety.

Ooh, I love some of the songs you have listed there!

Loving the Hendrix and all that, good playlist, aye!

Thriller is probably the quintessential Halloween song. i used to look forward to when they played the music video for Thriller every Halloween on the Disney channel.

I have a Halloween Playlist on my (previous) last.fm account, if you'd like a look? I don't know if it's to your taste at all, but there's a good variety.

That's a decent enough playlist. It has some songs I love and some I...don't love so much.

Of course, it does have my most favorite-ist song: Crazy Train. b)

Back on topic, the song I thought of when I saw the topic title was "When You're Evil" by Voltaire. Not sure if it counts as a Halloween song though.

Thriller is a fantastic one! Sure hit to make everyone dance (except I don`t actually know the dance /fail/)

I have the creepy screeching bit in Psycho with the knife on my playlist - hidden inbetween two dancey songs.

Ooh, I love some of the songs you have listed there!

Loving the Hendrix and all that, good playlist, aye!

Thank you! Thought that might help, it's kind of a kitchen sink of Halloween stuffs.

Thriller is probably the quintessential Halloween song. i used to look forward to when they played the music video for Thriller every Halloween on the Disney channel.

That's a decent enough playlist. It has some songs I love and some I...don't love so much.

Of course, it does have my most favorite-ist song: Crazy Train. b)

Back on topic, the song I thought of when I saw the topic title was "When You're Evil" by Voltaire. Not sure if it counts as a Halloween song though.

Heh, it does have all kinds of stuff on there, I know! From the obnoxious to the cool. :P

Marilyn Manson's cover of "This is Halloween" is pretty awesome. Also "House of 1,000 Corpses" from Rob Zombie. Then there's "Black Crow on a Tombstone" by Satyricon. it's pretty *GRRRAWWRRR* though, so if you don't like death/black metal, maybe skip that one xD

Marilyn Manson's cover of "This is Halloween" is pretty awesome. Also "House of 1,000 Corpses" from Rob Zombie. Then there's "Black Crow on a Tombstone" by Satyricon. it's pretty *GRRRAWWRRR* though, so if you don't like death/black metal, maybe skip that one xD

Ooh, that reminds me: the Marilyn Manson cover of the Resident Evil theme is good and spooky.

Hahha, I thought of that too!

Not really Halloween, but it has a spooky tune to it- Ramalama (Bang Bang) by Roisin Murphy. I love it. :D

I like Boris the Spider by The Who. I don't know if it's Halloween per se, but spiders creep me out so I count it :D

I've got a fresh one for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tuzo-MgT_Jc&feature=youtu.be

But as far as I know, it only exists on youtube and on (the fabulous and wonderful) Patricia Bull's hard disc. I don't know if that's something you can work with.

I can work with this; I am pretty sure its easy to get the MP3 code from youtube - I`ll look into it. Thanks for sending!! x

I can work with this; I am pretty sure its easy to get the MP3 code from youtube - I`ll look into it. Thanks for sending!! x

It is really easy to get the MP3 ripped from a video. I downloaded a program from something called FreeStudio that allows you to put any youtube URL into it, and they'll rip them into mp3s. The title of the program is just "Free YouTube to MP3 Converter". :) Should be no problem to find!