Hi! I'm Sid!

SidtheSnail

Hi there, and welcome! -offers cookies- I can't wait to see what you guys show us! :D

Also, can I just say that your pets are gorgeous!

Hi there, and welcome! -offers cookies- I can't wait to see what you guys show us! :D

Also, can I just say that your pets are gorgeous!

AWWWW Thank you so much!!!!!!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts meet the 7 word minimum. Quotes from others don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Great avatar, Sid!:D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts meet the 7 word minimum.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hi Sid and Razalina c: I'm Erika and I'm just as curious as to what it is that you guys are cooking up as everyone else :P

Sid, your AdamHerrod looks awesome and Razalina, your Mockingdraik's name made me smile from ear to ear, haha (^w^)

Hey Sid! Welcome to the forums :) Looking forward to seeing what you and your pal are cooking up for us ^_^

Hi sid! Welcome to the forums, I'm Dani and happy to meet you! I hope you enjoy it here as the rest of us do, and I certainly look forward to your project! Thanks for the help with the rubbish avvie, I appreciate it :D And welcome to the forums as well Razalina! Hope you guys enjoy yourselves here :D

Hi sid! Welcome to the forums, I'm Dani and happy to meet you! I hope you enjoy it here as the rest of us do, and I certainly look forward to your project! Thanks for the help with the rubbish avvie, I appreciate it :D And welcome to the forums as well Razalina! Hope you guys enjoy yourselves here :D

No problemo!! I'm glad to help, did you finally get it?