The Haunted Faire Has Returned!

hrtbrk

I love those backgrounds can't wait to bob one of them my self aslo those apple look kida……weird hopefully i get the backgrounds instead of apples

The backgrounds do not come from Bart, they come from the trick or treat bags! You'll get them by going trick or treating around Neopia!

The backgrounds do not come from Bart, they come from the trick or treat bags! You'll get them by going trick or treating around Neopia!

ok tahnk you i just though since it as under Apple bobbing i went to bob apples but isntead my pet got blured vissonx_x

I've unfortunately already bobbed for apples today so I'll have to wait. That silver apple looks pretty snazzy!

The fact that Halloween is getting closer is kind of exciting :) I think the backgrounds look great as well, I'd love to have them.

APPLES APPLES APPLES APPLES APPLES

*cough*

i like Apples :P

i have a semi-apple gallery although i'm not very focused at the moment. hope i get a goodie bag :D they look so pretty! although.. i probably wouldn't open the bag :(

I can't wait to trick or treat! :D

Apple bobbing on the other hand....meh. I used to like it before it became a daily and gave your pet Blurred Vision. Now I avoid it like the plague, I HATE dailies that make your pet sick.

Oooh, the apples are very cool! I may start bobbing for them again!

The backgrounds are gorgeous too!

Yay! New apples and prizes! Question though - what does trick or treating entail and will we know when it begins? Is it just another random event? I love those backgrounds and the granny smith apple is too cute. Haha, granny smith. Get it? :laughingsmiley: I'll stop the lame-ness now.

Yay! New apples and prizes! Question though - what does trick or treating entail and will we know when it begins? Is it just another random event? I love those backgrounds and the granny smith apple is too cute. Haha, granny smith. Get it? :laughingsmiley: I'll stop the lame-ness now.

You go around Neopia searching for items (the bags / masks). It's been annual for some years now. Of course we will tell you when it begins, and have a guide telling you where to go if you have trouble following the clues.

I went apple bobbing hoping for a new apple, but all I got was blurred vision :(

Trick or treating consists of visiting specific places. People usually post a list of the links that takes you directly there, if you don't feel like blindly searching on your own. Also, in the past years, it has been the exact same places you had to visit, so it'll probably be the same this year :)

EDIT: Oh, there's a page two and the question was already answered :P

Thank you guys! That was very helpful. I'm excited to finally take part in some neopets festivities!