NC Mall: Free Halloween Goodie Bag!

hrtbrk

I think they're cute, but I'm not sure how to use them for a customization (to me, they require other items with the 'ghostly blue' color to match :P )

I think they're cute, but I'm not sure how to use them for a customization (to me, they require other items with the 'ghostly blue' color to match :P )

I agree. I don't have anything they could match with, which is why I haven't decided if I'm even going to open it yet. :P

Maybe we'll get more ghostly blue items later this month :) IIRC we get 2-3 Halloween goodie bags each year?

Will all goodie bags have the gloves inside them?

Looks like it. And that's also something typical for the NC goodie bags. I think occasionally they'll have other items in them too, and then it's random what you get. But the main item is usually the same for everyone.

yes, all NC goodie bags all have the same item when opened :P its the NP ones which can differ in their contents,

the good thing about the NC bags: you CAN collect them on side accounts too. (free stuff is good stuff)

straight out i think they might match the NC ethereal clothing set, although i haven't yet modelled it, i think the color is slightly different though.

otherwise.. for Ghost pets? :D Ghost PBs are pretty cheap too! ^_^

Such a cute bag! The gloves are lovely as well- I can't wait to see the rest of the goodies! :D

The gloves are great but I'm going to have to save the purdy bag :) I have a few Goodie Bags saved up now :D