Good weapons for starters

I'm not really new in neopets but it's been a long time since I played it. So I wanted to know, what weapons would you recommend to a noob player like me? I have: scroll of scholar, scroll of knowledge, leaf shield, scarab ring, rainbow scroll and some obsidian daggers and a snowier sword. What should I use and what do you recommend me to do?

How do I get that?

And I got a jetsam from the pound!!!! I also saw some worthless Christmas, robot, striped, split and sketch neopets. What are those for?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button. Also, please keep your posts at 7 words or more, and on topic with the current discussion.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

lol i think you can create a jetsam tomorrow on jetsem day^^ yeap saw a bunch of Christmas, gold ,starry but no robots or sketch. probably been taken :/

On another note i say your weapon set is already good for 1P battles :P leaf shield, scarab ring, rainbow scroll. All you need is a healer as Ashbash suggested. Scorchstone perhaps?

How do I get that?

And I got a jetsam from the pound!!!! I also saw some worthless Christmas, robot, striped, split and sketch neopets. What are those for?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button. Also, please keep your posts at 7 words or more, and on topic with the current discussion.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm not really new in neopets but it's been a long time since I played it. So I wanted to know, what weapons would you recommend to a noob player like me? I have: scroll of scholar, scroll of knowledge, leaf shield, scarab ring, rainbow scroll and some obsidian daggers and a snowier sword. What should I use and what do you recommend me to do?

I would recommend:

2 scroll of knowledge

1 greater healing scroll

1 purple sticky hand

1 snowglobe staff

2 scarab ring

1 bomb of your choice

Scarab ring is very cheap and works very well. However as many others said, you should definitely get a scroll of knowledge. They are like the best next things before ylanas blasters which are 900k. It's much cheaper to get knowledge since it's only like 20k each. Although scarab rings are only like what a few thousand max in shop wizard?

You might want to also pick up a freezer like Green Frost Cannon, Snowglobe Staff, or Scroll of Freezing. Freezing your opponent can be really useful in battle because they can't block your damage.

You could also look into some one-use bombs like Water Muffin or Jar of Meepit Eyes. A healer would probably help too.

You can definitely get rid of your Obsidian Daggers. Your other weapons are much stronger and can be easily reused.

I recommend you take a look at our Basic Weapon Sets page at http://battlepedia.t...ic-weapon-sets/. It offers a lot of advice about good weapons.