An error as occured

Naamah D.

I went to go spin the Wheel of Monotony and it said an error has occured try again later.

Then I went to spin it again a few seconds after I got that message and it's working fine. Why did it say that?

It might have been an issue with your connection - or if Neopets went down for a few seconds, it happens me every once in a while too.

yes it is perfectly okay. Sometimes the wheel just glitches and thankfully with that wheel you can spin right away since it's only a once a day thing. If it was a wheel like the Wheel of Excitement you wouldn't be able to for a couple of hours, until your next available spin is.

lol, i hate when that happens! especially when its almost finished, you have so much anticipation then BOOM "an error has occurred"

yeah i have to argee with that i hate it when it happens but sometimes its a good thing :mellow:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.