NC MALL: Edolie's Phantastic Finds is BACK!

hrtbrk

Oh, I'm so going to visit her every day :D I love the Rooftop Gargoyles Background :)

YAY!! I did the Edolie event the first time around and I'm super excited for the Spooky themed one ^___^ now I need to trade for the 20 pack T_T

Oooh interesting! ^^ I may have to get in on this! The first prize is really awesome :D

no :) *well kinda* each prize is different for each day but you are able to claim prizes for past days, if you have enough glasses.

so if i activated a pack today i could claim the first days prize :P

its handy because you can afford to wait until the end of the event to decide what packsize you want to buy,

for Easter there was a bonus item for activating a glass on every single day, there doesn't appear to be a bonus for this event, and there is no mention in the FAQ either *but Neo FAQs tend to be really vague* there is no spot for a bonus though so i assume there isn't one.

I love today's item - it's a Haunted Mansion reference! Of course, we saw that item in the room for several days now, I'm so happy it's a wearable! I love pop culture references. :laughingsmiley: