What do you think i should do?

Mine turtle

Well i hav e aguild i was sorting members an di found out that lot sof members have been taking a break most of them hadn't been on neopets for at least 5 day I have some that hasn't been online of AGES?Do you think i should remov ethe member who hasn't been online for a lllllooooooonnnggg time or keep them in the guild?Any suggestion would help^^

I'm confused. Are you asking if you should remove the one member who hasn't been online, or all the members who haven't been online in X amount of time?

It's your guild and you're at liberty to remove who you wish, but it seems kind of mean. If they're inactive, it doesn't really hurt anything. If they're members of the council, I can see where it might be annoying. If you have inactive council members (haven't been online in months) you might want to take away their council privilages in favour of more active members, but let them stay in the guild.

Again, it's not really hurting anything if they're inactive, so there's no harm in leaving it alone.

Does your guild has a website that outlines the rules/guidelines of your guild (or if it's on the front page or anywhere easy to find) and one of the expectations is that to stay a member you must log into Neopets every so many days? I know some guilds do this.

If your guild does it and if the members have not logged in for an X amount of time, which is longer than what is stated in your guild's guidelines then I would say it's okay to delete them. The members know what is expected of them and in not following the guild's expectations, they must acknowledge the consequences.

However, if your guild doesn't have rules/guidelines/expectations, etc., then I would say you shouldn't delete them. They've done nothing to warrant a removal and that would be mean if they return to Neo looking to become active again in the guild.

Also, not being on Neo in 5 days really isn't that long. A person might just be on vacation, for example, or maybe there's something else going on in their real life. I would hate to go on vacation and then come back to find that I've been kicked out of my guild.

Like other posters, I wouldn't worry so much about people who are inactive. In fact, they help raise your member count, which might entice more active people to join.

Well I wouldn't kick anyone out of the guild for being gone 5 days. It is not a long time. People might lose their internet, or have family problems. Like lamppost said, they could even be taking a break. I wouldn't kick anyone out. Maybe drop them for the council if it has been over 6 months or something.....

Well maybe you should post guild messages. It really helps advertise. It is sometimes hard to notice a change in poll.

ok i'll try that but right now i think i'm ok but i do have a questinable member she come on neopets for about 30sencounds and then leaves fpr another 30-50days>_>