Gahh!!!!

Saxen

Is anyone else still failing miserably at getting the Wheel of Extravagance avatar??

On my old main I got it in about 7 spins, but on this one I must have spun over 30 times and still no joy! D: I've realised I literally cant save until I have that avatar. Every time I get some Neopoints I end up at that stupid wheel ¬_¬

Please join my pity party!! I just landed on 'X' again :'( ha

I actually still haven't tried for it. Losing that amount of neopoints every time I spin it just makes me not want to. If I had a lot of neopoints I'd do it but I don't lol. Hopefully I'll eventually go for it. Good luck though, I hope you get it soon!

I actually still haven't tried for it. Losing that amount of neopoints every time I spin it just makes me not want to. If I had a lot of neopoints I'd do it but I don't lol. Hopefully I'll eventually go for it. Good luck though, I hope you get it soon!

I'm not surprised you're put off XP If you're not an avatar collector it's probably not worth it. I've heard of people getting some excellent prizes from there, like Grey Paint Brushes, but it'll never happen to me haha.

If you're going to do it I wouldn't do it everyday.. that can get quite disheartening lol. I tried that for about a week and was just like I HATE YOU SO MUCHASLFHAASASKLJAS ... yeah xP

Thank you for the luck! I definitely need it xD

I completely sympathize! I'm still struggling at the Wheel of Knowledge avatar. If it takes as long to the the Extravagance one, as it's taking me to get the Knowledge one, I'm gonna run out of NP!

Me too D: I don't have that one either! So hard to get. I've been spinning literally every day for a year on this account and nada :/ It's so irritating when it gets SO close but then clicks over to the next one, lol. We'll get it.... one day haha.

I'd tried the wheel 3 times and I only got the X... Is that normal?

Unfortunately, yes XD I'm sorry that happened. I hope you get some better spins soon!

I'm not surprised you're put off XP If you're not an avatar collector it's probably not worth it. I've heard of people getting some excellent prizes from there, like Grey Paint Brushes, but it'll never happen to me haha.

If you're going to do it I wouldn't do it everyday.. that can get quite disheartening lol. I tried that for about a week and was just like I HATE YOU SO MUCHASLFHAASASKLJAS ... yeah xP

Thank you for the luck! I definitely need it xD

I actually am an avatar collector though. I just have a few others I feel better about going for at the moment lol. Maybe I'll try for this one once I finally get the wheel of knowledge. I'm taking it one wheel at a time haha.

Ugh, I feel for you! I haven't recieved anything really good from it, and I still don't have the avatar! I should spin it daily, but it just... hurts. D:

Yup. I don't even want to think about how much I've spent on that wheel. When it first came out, I was nearly breaking even with the prizes. My losses were usually recouped with nerks or stats. But lately, not so much. Need that avvie though >.<

Ugh. Just spun it again- got 25k.

-shakes fist at the wheel- I'll get you one of these days!

I actually am an avatar collector though. I just have a few others I feel better about going for at the moment lol. Maybe I'll try for this one once I finally get the wheel of knowledge. I'm taking it one wheel at a time haha.

Ohh I didn't know! I haven't seen you whinging around here about impossible avatars.... or maybe I just do that too much XD haha. That's probably a wise decision :P

*GROUP HUG* My WoE sisters and brothers, I feel for all of you :'( lol. Seriously though this wheel stinks, I cant WAIT till I don't have to spin it again XD

URGH I feel your pain!!! I've only ever gotten the X or 25k when spinning... Ever. Nothing better. I've basically stopped spinning it now for fear of my losing more of my hard earned NP. I'll have to gather up my courage and spin it again someday.

I've only spun it once because I know if I get addicted, I'll just keep spinning and run out of NP D: I wish I had 20 million or something so I wouldn't feel so bad about splurging! I won a map piece on my first and only spin, but I didn't look into which one it was/how much it was worth and just put it in the SDB for now. I probably didn't break even, but I wasn't unhappy with that prize. Better than nothing! (though it seems like a lot of people get nothing quite often)

THE WHEEL OF KNOWLEDGE THOUGH... :evil_notsmiling: good lord! I know what you mean, Saxen, about it aaaalmost landing on the star and then *CLICK* it barely goes into the next one. So frustrating!! If the WoE will be like that too, I will just say goodbye to my hard-earned NP now </3

I haven't tried for it myself! I feel like if I can get one of the evil three - Knowledge, Monotony, or Excitement - I might start plunking down the money for Wheel of Extortion. o_O

Wheel of Extortion, I like that!

The Wheel of Monotony took me forever to get as well. At least that one doesn't seem so bad though because you can spin it every 30 minutes and it only costs 50NP.

*hasn't even attempted this one yet*

i can be wasteful with how i spend my NPs, but somehow i've not yet convinced myself to try spinning this yes, it took my 5 attempts for the Kelp one and THAT made me cry a little on the inside :(

once i get a bit healthier with the bank balance maybe.. its looking a little sad after i went on a gallery spree.

*hug* good luck Saxen and everyone, hope you get it soon!

I've been trying for both the Wheel of Extravagance and the Wheel of Knowledge for so long. I have spun WoK every day for the past year, and maybe longer... WoE is not quite everyday because I don't want to know how much I've spent on it! I just spin it whenever I get 100k without taking NP out of the bank. It's been a lot of spins so far!