Want the REALLY easy Neopian Battlefield Legends Champion Trophy?

Jezebel

You're on the lower echelon of the top 100 (in the high 80's right now). When people send scores of 125,266, it'll bump you up. There's a pretty good chance you'll get the gold trophy! Also, TNT finally got rid of the hackers who were blocking the top spots! Yayyyyyy!!!!

And if you don't get the trophy, I highly suggest playing this game on the first of the month. I was automatically awarded my trophy when I sent in my score even though I was in the 20s because there weren't 99 other people to compete with, yet!

I'm soooo glad it finally worked for you! Now I need to start doing more cap score game trophies!

I'm down at 92 now, haha. Oh well. :D Yes, I am terribly excited! :D

Yes, you should! Your guides (for this game at least!) have been awesome. :D

How exactly does that work? How do you go from 80-something to 92? I thought that once someone played it automatically bounced your score up. I didn't know it could move down and get off the list completely. :sad02:

Congrats on your score Rebecca. Too bad there is no avatar with this game. :P

How exactly does that work? How do you go from 80-something to 92? I thought that once someone played it automatically bounced your score up. I didn't know it could move down and get off the list completely. :sad02:

If someone gets 125,666 after you do, your score gets lowered until it is bumped off. This is why I advise to play the game late at night, 11:00 PM NST (start) send like at 11:35 PM NST.

I don't really know! I'm back in the 80s (82 at last check), so maybe something weird was just going on. :)

Thanks! And yeah, I'm with you on that! LOL.

If someone gets 125,666 after you do, your score gets lowered until it is bumped off. This is why I advise to play the game late at night, 11:00 PM NST (start) send like at 11:35 PM NST.

Actually, it seems like the top score gets bumped off, so you should continually go up in standings until you too are bumped off. I was checking the high score list a bunch yesterday, and it seemed that every time someone new got on the list, the person in first place was bumped off.

I don't see how time matters. It's just honestly how many people send a perfect score per day/reset.

I know I'm quoting this from like 2 weeks back, but I just now saw this comment. Sorry. So, say you send your score at like 11:45 pm NST. Does that mean you are at the top of this list until someone knocks you off, or where would that put you? I can't believe I'm still confused about this, but I am.

EDIT: Are you only allowed to be on the highscore table for each game once a month? I'm asking this because the first time I played this and got a high-score my score was automatically ranked 99th. But now when I send scores I never see myself on the high-score list. :( Same thing happened with splat-a-sloth. I have both bronze trophies for them, but I despise bronze. xD

I think I am going to have to give this a try....My problem is keeping focused long enough for a playthrough. I always seem to zone out and lose one of my towers at the worst possible moment *lol*

Heh! I found that after wave 30-ish or so, I could zone out and not worry, hahaha.