Want the REALLY easy Neopian Battlefield Legends Champion Trophy?

Jezebel

Huh, that is strange Rebecca. I never did have that problem. Maybe try upgrading your first tower to the 4th level before upgrading the other ones all the way? Also, the first time I played through I kept pausing the game as soon as I had enough coins for an upgrade or to build another tower. That way I wasn't losing any time. Maybe try that as well?

Jezebel - I reported them as well. I really do hope this gets looked into and anyone in the future who sends a score over the max limit should be frozen. It's completely unfair.

Congrats on your trophy andarean. I sent a max score about two days ago, should I expect a trophy any time soon? Should I keep sending scores just in case? I'm number 42 on the highscore table right now.

Huh, that is strange Rebecca. I never did have that problem. Maybe try upgrading your first tower to the 4th level before upgrading the other ones all the way? Also, the first time I played through I kept pausing the game as soon as I had enough coins for an upgrade or to build another tower. That way I wasn't losing any time. Maybe try that as well?

Jezebel - I reported them as well. I really do hope this gets looked into and anyone in the future who sends a score over the max limit should be frozen. It's completely unfair.

Congrats on your trophy andarean. I sent a max score about two days ago, should I expect a trophy any time soon? Should I keep sending scores just in case? I'm number 42 on the highscore table right now.

The first tower is the first one I upgraded all the way- I just don't get why the attacker doesn't die before he destroys the tower. :/ I will try the pausing thing and see if that helps at all!

That is strange. Are you following the tutorial to an exact T? The reason I kept pausing is because I wanted to make sure I was upgrading at the right intervals and that I was also upgrading the right buildings. So I kept switching tabs between this topic and the game. Your tower should already be a level 3 when he starts attacking it. When you notice it getting low, upgrade as soon as you have enough coins.

Let us know if you end up getting the hang of it. ^^

That's what I was doing! o_O I don't understaaaaaaand. ;____; I can't think of a thing I'm doing differently- except I didn't upgrade the middle tower to the 4th level first- I found that I would be 5 gold short to uprade the first tower, so I decided to wait until the first tower was upgraded and one more enemy killed to upgrade the middle tower.

When I got the trophy, there was less than 100 people with 125,266, so I was rewarded with the trophy as soon as I sent my score. I don't know the specifics of what you have to do to get the trophy now, but it probably involves sending your score around 10-11 NST. Also, I would consider this month as practice, since some Neopians are cheating and stealing the spots on high score tables.

That's what I was doing! o_O I don't understaaaaaaand. ;____; I can't think of a thing I'm doing differently- except I didn't upgrade the middle tower to the 4th level first- I found that I would be 5 gold short to uprade the first tower, so I decided to wait until the first tower was upgraded and one more enemy killed to upgrade the middle tower.

Try upgrading your tower when it has about a fourth of its life left. By that time, you should have killed another draik sentinel, so you can upgrade the middle tower, too. I think it honestly may be your browser (we seem to have a lot of differences with Habi, for sure). Try speeding them up, and then slowing them down when your tower has 1/4 of its life.

When I got the trophy, there was less than 100 people with 125,266, so I was rewarded with the trophy as soon as I sent my score. I don't know the specifics of what you have to do to get the trophy now, but it probably involves sending your score around 10-11 NST. Also, I would consider this month as practice, since some Neopians are cheating and stealing the spots on high score tables.

Try upgrading your tower when it has about a fourth of its life left. By that time, you should have killed another draik sentinel, so you can upgrade the middle tower, too. I think it honestly may be your browser (we seem to have a lot of differences with Habi, for sure). Try speeding them up, and then slowing them down when your tower has 1/4 of its life.

I`ll give that a try! God knows it may be my computer. -crosses fingers- I'll let you know how it goes!

wk0ffq.jpg

This is what happens to me each and every time. See how my HP is sooooo low, and his is barely even touched! This is where I upgrade, but by the time the level 4 tower is destroyed, the attackers HP is only just about 1/4. :/ I will definitely try the suggestion in the video though! Thanks!

EDIT: I had the same issue when I was doing the video! I upgraded that first tower when I was supposed to, but the attacker still destroyed it AND the tower on the other side of the entry before it was destroyed. I DON'T GET IT. o.o Why would I be having these issues?

The first tower is the first one I upgraded all the way-

Lol Dont do that. No wonder your first tower keep getting destroyed :P Upgrade the Second tower all the way. Leaving your first and third at Level 3. That way, your second tower will be fast enough to killed off the first sentinel, and get the gold to finally upgrade your first tower to Level 4.

On another note, some smart guy just sent in a score of 125,300 today, effectively getting first place. Bummer :(

wk0ffq.jpg

This is what happens to me each and every time. See how my HP is sooooo low, and his is barely even touched! This is where I upgrade, but by the time the level 4 tower is destroyed, the attackers HP is only just about 1/4. :/ I will definitely try the suggestion in the video though! Thanks!

EDIT: I had the same issue when I was doing the video! I upgraded that first tower when I was supposed to, but the attacker still destroyed it AND the tower on the other side of the entry before it was destroyed. I DON'T GET IT. o.o Why would I be having these issues?

When you see that your first tower is about 95%destroyed, pause the game and sell that tower for 52 coins. Because if you sell and it's gone it will give 0 coins. Then buy another tower to take the previous tower's place.

Lol Dont do that. No wonder your first tower keep getting destroyed :P Upgrade the Second tower all the way. Leaving your first and third at Level 3. That way, your second tower will be fast enough to killed off the first sentinel, and get the gold to finally upgrade your first tower to Level 4.

On another note, some smart guy just sent in a score of 125,300 today, effectively getting first place. Bummer :(

I did that the first time, but the first tower would still be destroyed before an enemy was killed- so I would be 5 gold short to upgrade it. :/ I'll give it another try though! I may have had the timing off a little.

EDIT:

28v6o7.jpg

This is what happens. My HP is almost at nothing, the invader is doing just fine, and my tower will be destroyed before my second tower can destroy one of the enemies to get me the extra 5 gold I need. o_O

When you see that your first tower is about 95%destroyed, pause the game and sell that tower for 52 coins. Because if you sell and it's gone it will give 0 coins. Then buy another tower to take the previous tower's place.

That's better than not getting anything, but according to all the guides I've read, I shouldn't HAVE to sell it- my towers should be able to destroy the invader before the tower gets destroyed. I want to figure out why my towers aren't doing the job they're supposed to. :/

I did that the first time, but the first tower would still be destroyed before an enemy was killed- so I would be 5 gold short to upgrade it. :/ I'll give it another try though! I may have had the timing off a little.

That's better than not getting anything, but according to all the guides I've read, I shouldn't HAVE to sell it- my towers should be able to destroy the invader before the tower gets destroyed. I want to figure out why my towers aren't doing the job they're supposed to. :/

When I play, my towers don't always kill the invader, (for some reason in some levels right away and in some levels after 3 towers are destroyed.) This is why I use the 52 coins to rebuy that tower so it will not cost a lot more.

wk0ffq.jpg

Try closing Habi, and then open it. I've realized that my computer slows down my towers when I have Habi open, and three of my towers became glitched by the time I had finished building all of my towers and were unable to do ANY damage. It has to be Habi because it takes up so much processing space on your computer!

He cheated. Please report him to TNT. His account is two days old and he has 28 game trophies. I have a hard time reporting dogctrl (the other account with a score over the cap of 125,266) because his account is 9 and a half years old (same as mine), but I'm really upset that people are cheating on Neo. ESPECIALLY after all the problems with hackers over the last year.

P.S. A lot of the other fake accounts that have been cheating on game trophies have been frozen! Yay! Now there are only two people with scores over the cap of 125,266 on NBL.

Try closing Habi, and then open it. I've realized that my computer slows down my towers when I have Habi open, and three of my towers became glitched by the time I had finished building all of my towers and were unable to do ANY damage. It has to be Habi because it takes up so much processing space on your computer!

He cheated. Please report him to TNT. His account is two days old and he has 28 game trophies. I have a hard time reporting dogctrl (the other account with a score over the cap of 125,266) because his account is 9 and a half years old (same as mine), but I'm really upset that people are cheating on Neo. ESPECIALLY after all the problems with hackers over the last year.

P.S. A lot of the other fake accounts that have been cheating on game trophies have been frozen! Yay! Now there are only two people with scores over the cap of 125,266 on NBL.

Can you show me the link to report for games. I really need the link.

I already did actually^^ 125,300 is bit too much, even for me. Sorry Master_of_Faster i'm not really sure where the link is, or if its even the right one. i poogled it =X

Ahh, thank you! Normally games run sooooo badly when Habi is open that I have to close it in order to get anything to work at all, so when Battlefield worked well, without lag and stuff, I didn't really think about Habi. I closed it while I was trying the Meridell video one, and it made quite the difference! I'm going to give yours a shot again (I don't like the invaders coming from the left side as much!)

EDIT: Nope. Same problem as before. Urrrgh.

I already did actually^^ 125,300 is bit too much, even for me. Sorry Master_of_Faster i'm not really sure where the link is, or if its even the right one. i poogled it =X

No problem. Though I would love to report those CHEATERS!

Ahh, thank you! Normally games run sooooo badly when Habi is open that I have to close it in order to get anything to work at all, so when Battlefield worked well, without lag and stuff, I didn't really think about Habi. I closed it while I was trying the Meridell video one, and it made quite the difference! I'm going to give yours a shot again (I don't like the invaders coming from the left side as much!)

With Habi on, I can't play flash games, play Key Quest or my favorite game since it came out, Neopian Battlefield Legends.

You are so difficult, Rebecca xD

Give me a minute, and I'll make a guide JUST for you :P

I really hope this one works; I just tested it out and got it to work. It should give you another tower attacking the attacker.

If someone wouldn't mind commenting, that way I can post the guide LOL

You are so difficult, Rebecca xD

Give me a minute, and I'll make a guide JUST for you :P

I really hope this one works; I just tested it out and got it to work. It should give you another tower attacking the attacker.

If someone wouldn't mind commenting, that way I can post the guide LOL

You are SO awesome, thanks! :D Hahaha, sorry. Apparently I am uniquely challenged at this game!

YAY! I'm so glad that the other cheaters got taken care of.

Master Of Faster, please use this form to report cheaters - http://www.neopets.com/autoform_abuse.phtml?abuse=account

The name of the user is iam_just_too_awesome

Ugh, 3 days and like 30 gold trophy's?!!! No, no no. You are not awesome. You suck. :thumbsdown:

Sorry you are still having trouble Rebecca. Hopefully Jezebel can help you out! :)

The Official "Rebecca Is Really Difficult But Awesome Enough She's Worth It" Alternative Strategy:

Step 1: You're going to follow the same set-up as for the original strategy. The only changes start when you begin the stage. Instead of placing your towers around the basic walking path, you're going to extend your enemies' walking path by one space. The extension doesn't matter, sans the fact that you're further away from the entrace, pushing you away from the attacker. Your towers will look like this and this is important solely because you'll be adding another rapid-fire tower close to your first one soon:

jhve5u.jpg

Step 2: Now you're going to put another rapid-fire tower towards the end of the level as soon as you get the NP for it. The reason is because a couple of the skeith invaders will get past your existing towers. Also, when you are destroying the attacker, this tower will destroy the monsters that get past your towers focused on the attacker.

o02k5y.jpg

Step 3: Your next tower will be one up and to the right of your furthest right tower. This way, you'll have two towers focused on attacking the attacker when he shows up. Your towers won't be as strong as they could be, but it should help you with your attacker woes.

25f3z8h.jpg

Step 4: Upgrade your middle towers twice and your farthest right tower once. You should be able to have these all upgraded BEFORE wave 7. As soon as Wave 7 starts, you will open the stats window on your first tower, wait till it's almost destroyed and then upgrade it. As SOON as you destroy the attacker, start upgrading all of your towers. I recommend upgrading your furthest left one first. That way, it can destroy the creatures that crept by while you were destroying the attacker. The first picture was taken BEFORE Wave 7.

2wcjyh3.jpg

Step 5: Your next tower will be a catapult tower one space to the right of your furthest right rapid-fire tower. After building this tower, focus on fully upgrading it. This tower should be able to demolish any future attackers on its own.

qnr6f7.jpg

Step 6: Your next move is to place a tower at the top of the furthest right walking point of the enemies. What this accomplishes is it locks in the walking path of your opponents. If this tower was not here and you tried to place a tower along certain walking spots of your enemy, they'd change their walking pattern and just walk around your towers. Make sure to focus on fully upgrading this tower, so it can destroy any and all attackers.

2efhlzn.jpg

Step 7: Next, you'll place a catapult tower one space down and to the left of the latest catapult tower you just placed. Focus on upgrading this tower. This tower will not only help you destroy the oncoming enemies, but it also helps with attackers, which is a big deal. After you've upgraded the catapult tower, you will then add your first snowball tower. The snowball tower will be one space up from your furthest right rapid-fire tower. Focus on upgrading your snowball tower before building any more towers.

rwtp4z.jpg

Step 8: Congratulations. You're practically at the point where the game begins to play itself. You have to add one more snowball tower and then just fill in all the rest of the space along the walkways with catapult towers. I would suggest building a catapult tower two spaces down from your second furthest right catapult tower and fully upgrading it. After you've upgraded it, build another snowball tower one spot up and to the left of your second furthest left rapid-fire tower. Fully upgrade that snowball tower. Your towers should be easily handling all of your enemies now, so though this sounds really dramatic, this part is actually a breeze.

iqc6xx.jpg

Step 9: I suggest front-loading your towers now, especially because you've had so many problems with attackers. You're going to build two catapult towers this step, and you can build either one first. One tower will be one space to the left of your furthest right catapult tower and the other will be three spaces down from your furthest right catapult tower. Focus on upgrading both of these.

2we9vkm.jpg

Step 10: Now you're just going to focus on filling in your remaining spaces on the game. I suggest placing a tower two spaces down from your furthest left catapult tower and fully upgrading it. After you place that tower, place one catapult tower one space up from your furthest left snowball tower and fully upgrade it. At this point, you're able to beat the final boss. However, the waves before the final boss are harder than him, and so you'll continue building towers just for the sake of protecting yourself (you don't get extra points for saving money).

293zp6f.jpg

Step 11: Now focus on filling in the lowest tier of catapult towers. You can build these towers in whatever order you want, but you need to fully upgrade all of them. You will place one to the left of your lowest catapult tower and two to the right adjacent spots of that same tower. After you're finished with this step, your game should look like such:

2vmt2zn.jpg

Step 12: Next, you'll build a catapult tower one space above your furthest left catapult tower and focus on upgrading it. This tower will help destroy any flying enemies that get past your existing towers.

343ndjl.jpg

Step 13: This is your final layout. This step is by no means necessary, however it just adds extra protection. You'll add one catapult tower to the left of the catapult tower you just placed in the last step and you'll add one catapult tower to the furthest left space under your lower tier and one more tower one space down from your furthest left snowball tower and fully upgrade these towers. Your final layout should look like this, and you should win the game with 125,266 points.

kbcghs.jpg

Good luck, Rebecca! If this doesn't work, message me and I'll try to develop a new plan!

The Official "Rebecca Is Really Difficult But Awesome Enough She's Worth It" Alternative Strategy:

Step 1: You're going to follow the same set-up as for the original strategy. The only changes start when you begin the stage. Instead of placing your towers around the basic walking path, you're going to extend your enemies' walking path by one space. The extension doesn't matter, sans the fact that you're further away from the entrace, pushing you away from the attacker. Your towers will look like this and this is important solely because you'll be adding another rapid-fire tower close to your first one soon:

jhve5u.jpg

Step 2: Now you're going to put another rapid-fire tower towards the end of the level as soon as you get the NP for it. The reason is because a couple of the skeith invaders will get past your existing towers. Also, when you are destroying the attacker, this tower will destroy the monsters that get past your towers focused on the attacker.

o02k5y.jpg

Step 3: Your next tower will be one up and to the right of your furthest right tower. This way, you'll have two towers focused on attacking the attacker when he shows up. Your towers won't be as strong as they could be, but it should help you with your attacker woes.

25f3z8h.jpg

Step 4: Upgrade your middle towers twice and your farthest right tower once. You should be able to have these all upgraded BEFORE wave 7. As soon as Wave 7 starts, you will open the stats window on your first tower, wait till it's almost destroyed and then upgrade it. As SOON as you destroy the attacker, start upgrading all of your towers. I recommend upgrading your furthest left one first. That way, it can destroy the creatures that crept by while you were destroying the attacker. The first picture was taken BEFORE Wave 7.

2wcjyh3.jpg

Step 5: Your next tower will be a catapult tower one space to the right of your furthest right rapid-fire tower. After building this tower, focus on fully upgrading it. This tower should be able to demolish any future attackers on its own.

qnr6f7.jpg

Step 6: Your next move is to place a tower at the top of the furthest right walking point of the enemies. What this accomplishes is it locks in the walking path of your opponents. If this tower was not here and you tried to place a tower along certain walking spots of your enemy, they'd change their walking pattern and just walk around your towers. Make sure to focus on fully upgrading this tower, so it can destroy any and all attackers.

2efhlzn.jpg

Step 7: Next, you'll place a catapult tower one space down and to the left of the latest catapult tower you just placed. Focus on upgrading this tower. This tower will not only help you destroy the oncoming enemies, but it also helps with attackers, which is a big deal. After you've upgraded the catapult tower, you will then add your first snowball tower. The snowball tower will be one space up from your furthest right rapid-fire tower. Focus on upgrading your snowball tower before building any more towers.

rwtp4z.jpg

Step 8: Congratulations. You're practically at the point where the game begins to play itself. You have to add one more snowball tower and then just fill in all the rest of the space along the walkways with catapult towers. I would suggest building a catapult tower two spaces down from your second furthest right catapult tower and fully upgrading it. After you've upgraded it, build another snowball tower one spot up and to the left of your second furthest left rapid-fire tower. Fully upgrade that snowball tower. Your towers should be easily handling all of your enemies now, so though this sounds really dramatic, this part is actually a breeze.

iqc6xx.jpg

Step 9: I suggest front-loading your towers now, especially because you've had so many problems with attackers. You're going to build two catapult towers this step, and you can build either one first. One tower will be one space to the left of your furthest right catapult tower and the other will be three spaces down from your furthest right catapult tower. Focus on upgrading both of these.

2we9vkm.jpg

Step 10: Now you're just going to focus on filling in your remaining spaces on the game. I suggest placing a tower two spaces down from your furthest left catapult tower and fully upgrading it. After you place that tower, place one catapult tower one space up from your furthest left snowball tower and fully upgrade it. At this point, you're able to beat the final boss. However, the waves before the final boss are harder than him, and so you'll continue building towers just for the sake of protecting yourself (you don't get extra points for saving money).

293zp6f.jpg

Step 11: Now focus on filling in the lowest tier of catapult towers. You can build these towers in whatever order you want, but you need to fully upgrade all of them. You will place one to the left of your lowest catapult tower and two to the right adjacent spots of that same tower. After you're finished with this step, your game should look like such:

2vmt2zn.jpg

Step 12: Next, you'll build a catapult tower one space above your furthest left catapult tower and focus on upgrading it. This tower will help destroy any flying enemies that get past your existing towers.

343ndjl.jpg

Step 13: This is your final layout. This step is by no means necessary, however it just adds extra protection. You'll add one catapult tower to the left of the catapult tower you just placed in the last step and you'll add one catapult tower to the furthest left space under your lower tier and one more tower one space down from your furthest left snowball tower and fully upgrade these towers. Your final layout should look like this, and you should win the game with 125,266 points.

kbcghs.jpg

Good luck, Rebecca! If this doesn't work, message me and I'll try to develop a new plan!

Thank you SOOOOOO MUCH. I will give this a try as soon as I get home from work. :D I'm so excited!

(and awwwww to the title. ^_^)

Haha What can I say, I'm a sucker for nice girls :laughingsmiley:

And you should be able to make it through this time. You'll have two rapid-fire towers attacking the first attacker, so I'm really hoping this works better for your computer!

If not, it's back to the drawing board! I am set on getting you this trophy LOL

Haha What can I say, I'm a sucker for nice girls :laughingsmiley:

And you should be able to make it through this time. You'll have two rapid-fire towers attacking the first attacker, so I'm really hoping this works better for your computer!

If not, it's back to the drawing board! I am set on getting you this trophy LOL

IT WOOOOOOOORKED. :happydance:

And wow, I never knew you got items when you did well! LOL

I expect I sent my score too late to get a trophy, but wevs, I can try again at the beginning of the month. I am just SO EXCITED to have been able to get past wave 7! :D

Thanks so much!

IT WOOOOOOOORKED. :happydance:

And wow, I never knew you got items when you did well! LOL

I expect I sent my score too late to get a trophy, but wevs, I can try again at the beginning of the month. I am just SO EXCITED to have been able to get past wave 7! :D

Thanks so much!

You're on the lower echelon of the top 100 (in the high 80's right now). When people send scores of 125,266, it'll bump you up. There's a pretty good chance you'll get the gold trophy! Also, TNT finally got rid of the hackers who were blocking the top spots! Yayyyyyy!!!!

And if you don't get the trophy, I highly suggest playing this game on the first of the month. I was automatically awarded my trophy when I sent in my score even though I was in the 20s because there weren't 99 other people to compete with, yet!

I'm soooo glad it finally worked for you! Now I need to start doing more cap score game trophies!