Ok...so I'm trying to defeat Meerca Henchmen for avatar...

And I am failing miserably. I am NOT a 'battler'. I really don't understand all the 'icon' stuff. I just want to know what weapons I need to beat the buggers.

The pet I am using:

Gelert

hp - 106

strenght - legendary 144

defense - awesome 77

movement - excellent 56

I have all the faerie ablilities at level 1 ...except healing, which is at level 3

Stuff I already have:

prickly potion x2

scarab ring x2

blue scorchstone

golden compass

snowglobe staff

gelert healing remedy

green frost cannon

(think that is all)

I am reasonably 'comfortable' np'wise....so can probably afford most low-mid range weaponry (250K per item and below...preferably on the cheaper end obviously). I will just be reselling the items anyway.

Any advice/help? I want to get the avatar before the BD goes POOF.

Oh, also, any advice on getting the random Battle Faerie avie? Does fighting any particular challenger make it more likely? Can it be obtained in 1-player battles or does it have to be a 2-player battle?

Hawlp?

And I am failing miserably. I am NOT a 'battler'. I really don't understand all the 'icon' stuff. I just want to know what weapons I need to beat the buggers.

The pet I am using:

Gelert

hp - 106

strenght - legendary 144

defense - awesome 77

movement - excellent 56

I have all the faerie ablilities at level 1 ...except healing, which is at level 3

Stuff I already have:

prickly potion x2

scarab ring x2

blue scorchstone

golden compass

snowglobe staff

gelert healing remedy

green frost cannon

(think that is all)

I am reasonably 'comfortable' np'wise....so can probably afford most low-mid range weaponry (250K per item and below...preferably on the cheaper end obviously). I will just be reselling the items anyway.

Any advice/help? I want to get the avatar before the BD goes POOF.

Oh, also, any advice on getting the random Battle Faerie avie? Does fighting any particular challenger make it more likely? Can it be obtained in 1-player battles or does it have to be a 2-player battle?

Hawlp?

Get better constants. I have 2 13 iconers and am still losing. I really need higher stats and the Faerie Abilities. Also get HCC (500k) and Parasol of Unfortunate of Demise. (less than 20k) I got the battle faerie avvie not by hunting it down. Also might wanna increase your HP, Its the only place where I beat you. :P

Dual Scroll of Knowledge (s) will help more than Prickly Potion for the Henchmen. I'd say leave defense where it is if you are only focused on getting avatars (defense doesn't play too much of a role in 1-P battling).

You should be able to beat them with your current stats. :)

I would also get a Parasol of Unfortunate Demise- I used it when beating the Henchmen just a couple days ago. :3 Thanks to the Neggbreaker daily, they've become quite cheap!

Good luck! ^_^

Ok...so, if I purchase the 2 scrolls of knowledge....what then, would y'all recommend that the 4 items I hold be? I am bound and determined to beat them and y'alls help is GREATLY appreciated! :)

Something Has Happened! heermeedjet.gif You are now eligible to use 'Heermeedjet' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

THANK YOU!! It was the Scroll of Knowledge that did the trick.

Now...anyone have any tips on how to get Battle Faerie? :P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Zombiiesque) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Just keep battling! It's random, so it could take awhile. I made a goal to beat each 1-P opponent at least 10 times, and I got the avatar on the way to that goal. I would suggest you keep picking opponents you're sure you can beat instead of trying to beat the ones that are super-hard for you, since you don't have any chance to get the avvie if you don't win. Good luck! Random avatars are the worst. x.x

Ok...so, if I purchase the 2 scrolls of knowledge....what then, would y'all recommend that the 4 items I hold be? I am bound and determined to beat them and y'alls help is GREATLY appreciated! :)

Something Has Happened! heermeedjet.gif You are now eligible to use 'Heermeedjet' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

THANK YOU!! It was the Scroll of Knowledge that did the trick.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Zombiiesque) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Congrats! :)

I would just keep battling the Inflatable Balthazar- no chance of losing there! I had about 750 wins against him alone before I got the avatar, just so you know!

/whew...it "only" took me about 30 matches...but I got it!!

Avatar #225 is the Battle Faerie!

I did as Lamppost recommended and started knockin' out 10 matches with each of the weaker challengers. The Mummy provided my lucky fight!

It sounds like I really WAS lucky...750 matches? Oy...I would have a bald spot from rippin' out hair by that point! /grin

Now I just need to find Sid...he is the only BD avie I still need. I hope Neo provides ample opportunities to battle him before the BD shutdown.

Thank you all for your words of advice...Cheers! :)