Halloween 2012

Sakeru_Kyori

I absolutely love Halloween too! My friends and I used to celebrate it every year, but then we all move to different cities for school and didn't spend Halloween together for about 5 years. However, we're all back in the same area now and are going to celebrate Halloween again so I'm really excited about it!!

We're not entirely sure what we're going to do yet. However, we do plan on dressing as a trio costume and trick-or-treating at some of our friends house (those who we know will give us candy even though we are way too old to be trick-or-treating!)

We're still brainstorming what would be a good costume set for the three of us though. Does anyone have any interesting ideas for a trio?

I absolutely love Halloween too! My friends and I used to celebrate it every year, but then we all move to different cities for school and didn't spend Halloween together for about 5 years. However, we're all back in the same area now and are going to celebrate Halloween again so I'm really excited about it!!

We're not entirely sure what we're going to do yet. However, we do plan on dressing as a trio costume and trick-or-treating at some of our friends house (those who we know will give us candy even though we are way too old to be trick-or-treating!)

We're still brainstorming what would be a good costume set for the three of us though. Does anyone have any interesting ideas for a trio?

Have you seen Hocus Pocus?!! That would be perfect!!!! The sanderson sisters. :)

Haha well you all seem like you've got your minds set ^__^ I hope everyone has an amazing time :( sorry for those of you that have exams and can't do much though :/ movies and candy are always good though for a cozy night in ^_-

And for the partiers, I'll be thinking of you guys when I'm jamming too!! ^___^ be safe though! ;P

Saxan you are totally awesome for going as PeterPan! ^__^

You could be a human centipede! Too gross?

Ewww yeah, too gross! It is an interesting idea though...

Have you seen Hocus Pocus?!! That would be perfect!!!! The sanderson sisters. :)

I actually haven't seen that movie. I'll have to check it out though if you think it'd be perfect :)