I don't know where to put this, but it's going to be a long post

Naamah D.

So, now that I have priorities other than Neopets I am having trouble keeping track of all of my pets. I thought to myself that it was so much easier when I only had one or two pets.

I won't deactivate my sides but I'm thinking of pounding 3 pets on one of my sides and transferring two or three pets from my main onto that side account and only having one pet on my main.

Also, I want to transfer all of my items from my sides onto my main.

Will that be suspicious?

So, now that I have priorities other than Neopets I am having trouble keeping track of all of my pets. I thought to myself that it was so much easier when I only had one or two pets.

I won't deactivate my sides but I'm thinking of pounding 3 pets on one of my sides and transferring two or three pets from my main onto that side account and only having one pet on my main.

Also, I want to transfer all of my items from my sides onto my main.

Will that be suspicious?

It will but then again you should not get frozen if you are not making any profits out of it.

I think you'll be fine, as long as there hasn't been a change of password or email while you are doing that (so that TNT doesn't just freeze your account for your "protection"). You could always spread it out over a few days. I also suggest making a notification on your UL as Zombiiesque suggests. I don't know if TNT even looks at these (I read they don't).

You should be fine. By the way I don't think this technically qualifies as a 'long post'. I was expecting to read a novel. Hah. :P

I would suggest during your transfers not to include any movement of NP. Transferring items is fine (even if it is a mass transfer), but to make it less suspicious I would suggest waiting until a later time if you want to move any NP. Nor should you sell/trade/auction any of those items once you've moved them to another account.