SA Pea chia cape!

Mine turtle

:whistle: I just wonder i found i pea chia cape its only Wearble on PEA chias it be great for halloween it can be Found at THE HIDDEN TOWER for about 2million np soo just passing by with some news...Oh and it was released today:P :headset: 0:)

The description clearly states it:

Put on a cape and your ordinary pea becomes Super Pea! WARNING: This cape can be worn by Pea Chias ONLY!

I'm not sure if it actually makes Pea Chias super >_> I'd love for them to earn super powers while wearing the cape :P

Super cute. I think that this, plus the cloud Background should be mandatory wearing for Pea Chias. :D

• 9 months later...

Your best bet is to purchase it from the Hidden Tower if you can't find it in the auctions or trading post.

It may be that only people with Pea Chia's are purchasing it and not selling. I just checked and it is not a no trade item, meaning that it can be bought and sold to other users. They are in the Hidden Tower for 2 million neopoints if you want to buy one. :)