How long did it take you to earn 10 million neopoints?

~Xandria

I never make it much past 1.5 mill without spending my nps :D So I have never had over 2 mill in the bank at one time. Case in point, I just bought a shiiiny new Mutant Ona for my gallery and bid on a pb in an auction so i'm back down under a mill again.

I've done that before. When I first started, I spent my NPS on anything I liked or wanted. I couldn't even get past 100k at the time!

Like many others, I have yet to reach the 10 million mark. But I am a stockaholic--no matter what other methods you use, I recommend investing in the stock market every single day. If you buy 15-20k of stock a day, you can't be tempted to spend on other things, so it's a great way to save up. You can use whatever you have in the bank, but your stocks are your real savings. I have millions more invested in stock than I have ever seen in my bank account. That's how I know it works! The profit goes right back in, and I still have money to buy whatever pretty shiny things I'm into.

If I was better at restocking, I would do that too. I just never seem to make more than 1k of profit at most, and it evens out with my losses. Ooooh well. If you try it, I wish you good luck! I also wish I could get back into habitarium, but my internet can't handle youtube let alone a habi :laughingsmiley:

And I love avatars, too. It's so sad they're such a money drain.

Qullaso, don't hesitate to ask for help on Habitarium if you need buildings or decoration. I have way too much resources, and sometimes don't feel like building nests for XP. :) Once you get your Habi to level 50, money will definitely come easily.

Other than what others have suggest, I always go to the Employment Agency, either very early or very late so I can grab the good jobs. Five times a day for a minimum of 2k profit is a little money, but it's better than nothing! Yesterday, I managed to get 25k... that's less Flash games for me to play.

I haven't gotten to ten millions since I always spend money (mostly customization being the most expensive, but it'll change to gallery items someday).

After coming back, my sister gave me 5m because she no longer played. Then I got about 100k-200k a day from opening 10 gold keys, so that kind escalated quickly.

Also, I invested over 2m in the stocks, great return :) Better than the bank in the long run :) If I could put all my money in the stock market, i would :P

i agree with everyone that said they've had their accounts for years but started playing more recently. it did not take me long once i started playing again, thanks to mainly habi and key quest. oh and i would put money in stocks too but it wasn't something i earned a ton of money from

Wow you guys sure make a lot! I have slow internet and limited internet usage most of the time so I'm poor ;-;

I usually make about 30k a day with flash games (maybe 20k if I'm lazy and 40-50k on a good day [also depending on the NP ratio] lately I haven't had Habitarium open even though that's fine on dial-up, it just slows my computer down when I'm trying to do other things. ;3; I probably make like 10k from it a day?

I don't know what things to restock or whatever but my internet's probably too slow for that. I never catch anything good in the shops lol. I get bored with KQ even though I've probably only played it like...5 times ever? :T

I'm aiming for 5 million NP total in the bank maybe... I'm pretty far from it though since I've spent a bit in the last few months for avatars, pets and maps.

Ideally I want more so I can eventually get my ultimate dreamie of a Maraquan Usul and perhaps some other things but the PB is so expensive and I've never even seen the MP of it I don't think ;o;

I think that I quit food club. I probably will get better profits elsewhere. I am playing Habitarium, flash games and Key Quest daily + stock market to deposit about 75-150k to my bank.

Food Club is profitable, as long as you know how to play it. I can see that your account is 38 months old and you can bet almost 2400 NP per bet. 10 bets per day times 70% profit yields 16800 NP a day, which is enough to buy your 1000 shares a day.

Food Club is profitable, as long as you know how to play it. I can see that your account is 38 months old and you can bet almost 2400 NP per bet. 10 bets per day times 70% profit yields 16800 NP a day, which is enough to buy your 1000 shares a day.

If you ask me, it doesn't seem worthwhile for a younger account. Right now, my max bet is 290 nps. Even if I make 70% profit every day, that's what? 4K in profits for a whole day?

Yea I realized that I just had bad luck for three days. I tried again the day after that, 67k, after that 38k, after that,42k, after that nothing. Will try again though.