NC Mall: New Secret Meepit Stache Blueprint!

hrtbrk

*zaps!*

had to use alot of plans to get the wings, but i got them in the end! :D

the staff is quite pretty, and the background, a few of the items are a bit iffy. wasn't alot of notice about the gadget one retiring.. o.0

kinda weird how they retired the newest one, but i guess it was really unpopular. :P

*zaps!*

had to use alot of plans to get the wings, but i got them in the end! :D

the staff is quite pretty, and the background, a few of the items are a bit iffy. wasn't alot of notice about the gadget one retiring.. o.0

kinda weird how they retired the newest one, but i guess it was really unpopular. :P

Sheesh TNT a little warning would be nice!!

Now on to the new set of prizes Oh my gosh I love the wings and the flower foreground! <3

Wow, I'm surprised they gave no warning about the other one retiring. The prizes for this one are okay- nothing hugely impressive for me though!

it was really weird how they gave no warning, normally for NC stuff they like to milk their money's worth and give us the weekend to buy/spend etc :P

i collect wings :D so i HAD to have them. the wings especially, background and staff (the bonus item) are the most popular out of this plan but i see alot of people seeking the garland as well.