I just got the wheel of extravagance avatar!

pchau123

How long did it take you guys to get yours? It seems like it took me months and like a few million lol! I was playing another game while doing my dailies on neopets and voila! I got the avatar! I'm like so excited lol. I've been waiting forever for this avatar. Just wanted to come on here and share :3....

I didn't get mines yet, I am still spinning but I did get some good, like a bunch of nerkmids.

P.S.-There is an avatar board already.

http://www.tdnforums...t-have-you-got/

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not backseat moderate. If you believe there is an issue, you may report a post at it's bottom left and a moderator will take care of the problem.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I've only spun it twice and neither spin gave me an avatar :P

I only spin it on rare-ish occasions though c:

I've spun it about ... 15 times on this account? Still no avatar :( Congrats on yours though!! That's great you've finally gotten it ^^

It took me maybe 4 spins on my old main ¬_¬

Congrats for the avatar! :D I only spun it once ever and got 50k. I'll make it a daily if I get my habi up again because it s such an NP drainer D: lol it's probably worth the few million you spend, it's a pretty neat avatar :)

I've yet to spin at all, simply because the thought of spending 100k with a fair chance of getting NOTHING in return just drives me up the wall :P my hard-earned NP... *clings*

I've found that it happens to me too where I get wheel avatars only when I actually don't care about what comes out of the spin! Haha :laughingsmiley:

I've spun twice and while I never got the dreaded "Nothing" result, neither of mine made up for even half of what I spent :( I have terrible luck with these sort of things!

Exactly. I spun it twice too, but I got the stamp once and 50000np once

Too scared to spinit now, i'll spin it once I hit 1.5mil

Congrats! :D I'm still waiting on that one- I've probably spun it 10 times? A job coupon, stamp, and NP is all I've recieved- usually 50k. :/