New to the Stock Market, give me tips? :D

flavoureddestruction

I've just recently had a go at the Stock Market and I find it quite profitable (in contrast to having NP sit in the bank to collect a tiny bit of interest each day).

Though in all honesty, I have no idea what I'm really doing...

When do you buy? When do you sell? How long do you keep your stocks for?

Any odd random bits of help and advice is always welcome!

Please and thank you!

:D

I always buy stocks valued at 15np, and I buy 1000 of the same stock, because I like to have many of the same one because it feels epic when they've increased a lot in value and I get a big payout ^_^ (Plus, it's easier to sell when every lot consist of 1000 stocks: 1000 - tab -1000 - tab - 1000 etc)

Because it takes a long time before stocks become valuable enough to sell, I still have a wide selection of stocks.

I sell at 45 or 60.

I try to buy 1,000 of a 15 np stock each day. I try to diversify when I get the chance so I am more likely to be able to cash in soon, although I will buy more of a stock I already have, unless I already have a lot of it (5,000 or so). I sell at anything over 30, mostly because I am impatient and I don't want to wait until 45 or 60 like a lot of players do. I also usually only keep about 1m or so in the stock market. If I'm getting too far over, I stop buying until I sell something.

I wouldn't say my strategy is best, but it works well for a beginner.

I always buy stocks valued at 15np, and I buy 1000 of the same stock, because I like to have many of the same one because it feels epic when they've increased a lot in value and I get a big payout ^_^ (Plus, it's easier to sell when every lot consist of 1000 stocks: 1000 - tab -1000 - tab - 1000 etc)

Because it takes a long time before stocks become valuable enough to sell, I still have a wide selection of stocks.

I sell at 45 or 60.

This is me as well. :) I have found it works out well for me- you don't see things often, but you get a lot of NP when you do, which is super nice!

TDN has a stock guide here. It talks about common methods for buying/selling and stock strategies.

Like most of the other people here, I buy 1000 shares at 15 and try to diversify. I currently have a stock in all companies except Virtupets and KSON (I wish I had played the stock market when they were at 15!!). I sell at 60 because I can afford to wait and don't mind having my money sit for awhile. If you need profit quicker than that, I'd recommend selling at 45 or even 30. You're still doubling or tripling your money. Now you just have to sit back and wait for your money to grow :)

Basically its what the Chia says, Buy Sell Buy Sell. I buy at 15-17NP per share and sell at 30-45NP per share. I am, also saving for the avatar.

I only got interested in the Stock Market after I heard there was an avatar you could get :D

I guess I can just sell them whenever I fell like they've been sitting long enough :)