NC Mall: History Capsule Adventure!

hrtbrk

It's history month at Moltara's research centre, and their historian Zylphia is gearing up explore Neopia's past by filling mystery caps with treasures from Neopia's golden age!

ncmall_mcadventure_2012_v1.jpg

Get each of the seven mystery capsules and be rewarded a bonus prize! Users who also receive a Limited Edition item from each of the seven capsules will also unlock an additional bonus item!

*Capsules must be purchased on the same account to count towards the bonus item. Limited Edition items cannot be traded to other accounts for it to qualify for the bonus item.

I like the look of the capsule more than the items :P

Hahha, same here! It looks absolutely amazing!

This is awesome to me but If I go for this, if I get the money and if there will only be the seven released showed on JN , I'll only have enough to get all seven. I'm guaranteed the 1st bonus item from opening them all (again only if those seven are released and not more) but to qualify to get the second I have to get a LE from each capsule. Man...T__T big gamble.

Get each of the seven mystery capsules and be rewarded a bonus prize! Users who also receive a Limited Edition item from each of the seven capsules will also unlock an additional bonus item!

Hrtbrk are you sure there will only be seven capsules?

Edited by Sakeru_Kyori

if you check out the NC Capsule Adventure page it mentions 7 capsules :)

http://www.neopets.com/mall/mca/

i like the Time Machine :D saw it and immediately got flashbacks to both The Big Bang Theory and also H.G. Wells The Time Machine ^_^ (but mainly Big Bang Theory)

time-machines-through-er-time-20100325065957774.jpg

err.. not that thrilled about how you have to recieve a bonus item to qualify for the 2nd bonus (since my luck is horrible at capsules) i'll be buying one of each for the gallery but.. still thinking about going for the 2nd bonus item.

at least there are 3 LE items (although i traded my Sloth garland off quick-smart)