New Mutant NC Wearable!

A new Mutant NC item has been released in Future Fashions. It's a Mutant Tentacle Staff! The staff will be available to everyone within 72 hours.

What do you think of it?

mall_hh_mutanttentacle.gif

Mutant Tentacle Staff

Is it a Mutants-only wearable? I'm not that into mutant-y things, and this one doesn't really wow me. Will be interesting to see what it looks like on a pet though c:

its nice mutants get some love :P since i think until now the only options have been paint brush clothing. since TNT released some more Maraquan clothing (sadly.. NC) and lots of Baby clothing, its nice something has finally come out for them.

not a fan of mutants either, but at least come Halloween there will be more options? :P

and i hope they think of releasing some Baby clothing as NP wearables, and not limit it to NC *hopeful*

I suspect that it'll be a Mutants only wearable, like the dress. I'm not hugely impressed with it though. :/ Hopefully they release more for mutants leading up to Halloween!

Mutants need more clothing - and it looks like they finally have something the can hold in their hand. But, like everybody else's opinions, I'm not too impressed with the design. I think it could use an eyeball in the centre or something to spice it up. Or make it ooze slime. It can probably move, but not many of us have mutant Neopets whom we can try it on with however.....Might or might not get it for my future Mutant Korbat. I would like him to hold something in his hand, and, well, this tentacle staff is better than nothing.

What I REALLY want to see next is a trident for Maraquan pets to hold.

Mutants need more clothing - and it looks like they finally have something the can hold in their hand. But, like everybody else's opinions, I'm not too impressed with the design. I think it could use an eyeball in the centre or something to spice it up. Or make it ooze slime. It can probably move, but not many of us have mutant Neopets whom we can try it on with however.....Might or might not get it for my future Mutant Korbat. I would like him to hold something in his hand, and, well, this tentacle staff is better than nothing.

What I REALLY want to see next is a trident for Maraquan pets to hold.

I agree an eye in the middle would look awesome. But even without it, it looks great! :)