What's the best random event you've gotten?

lwarlen

I don't think I've ever really gotten a good random event aside from maybe finding a lab map piece (I think one of the cheapest ones as well as some petpet lab map pieces) and a few codestones. Ah well.

Nothing really special on my main - wait I DID get the TDMBGPOP avatar, yes, and the Sloth avatar, and of course the occasional codestone - but my sides have gotten better REs. I got the Tooth Faerie avatar on a couple of them, and Lutari Island beads, too (which I sent to my main).

i once got 2 FFQs in a span of 2 weeks, painted my bori pirate, then chocolate :) so now he's a chocolate pirate bori. Sugar me timbers!

Aww, "sugar me timbers" is so cute!

The best random event I've ever got was a FFQ. I thought it was the water faerie and normally I just decline as I'm not bothered about stats but I decided to look up what she wanted. I decided it wasn't worth the 16k asking price so was about the decline when I saw her name... it was a few days before my birthday so it was extra special for me. :)

i once got 2 FFQs in a span of 2 weeks, painted my bori pirate, then chocolate :) so now he's a chocolate pirate bori. Sugar me timbers!

"Sugar me timbers" is so great but I can't see myself ever finding the context required to use it in so I can't steal it. D:<

Heh, I never got even one of those. I got so many water faerie ones. At first I am soo happy, and then...I read it.

I.... I'm so sorry. Q__Q