New here/Gallery ideas~!

melcatttt

Hi! My name is Melly. :) I signed up for the forums a while ago but I've never really been keen on forums themselves and somehow ended up giving this a try after being bored by pulling an all-nighter, haha. I'm just wondering if any of you newbies have any good gallery ideas? I wanna restart mine (didn't get very far with the plushies, I wanted something a tad bit more creative). :P

Hello Melly and welcome! Hope you have a nice time over here.

About gallleries... I think they are a very personal decision. It depends on what you like and there are like millions (I think) possible ideas: crayons, scissors, swirls, magazines, things with the word nose, melons... Lots and lots and lots! xDD

Ahh plushies. I am starting a gallery on my side for basic plushies. I have always collected them in my SDB but I really like my theme on my main account to just give up with it. I am doing a grundo based theme. Anything grundo in the name can go in.I am almost done with it.

But I agree with sara1elo it is really up to you. What do you like to collect, what do you find fun, interesting or cool? Go with that, that way if you don't get any recognition for it you will still be happy with the items you buy.

Hey Melly ^_^ Nice to meet you and welcome to the forums!

I used to have a cake gallery which was pretty fun, loads of lovely items :3 I decided to switch to a Jhudora themed gallery though which is more expensive and smaller but I like it a lot better. Maybe have a look at the different lands and characters and see if anything tickles yer fancy? :)

HI there, and welcome! :) -offers cookies- I hope you enjoy yourself here. :D

Like others have said, gallery themes are rather personal! I chose to do a Underwater Fishing gallery. I had taken a look at the TDN page showing the prizes that came from it, and saw a tonne of neat items that I would probably never fish up! So I started collecting them all. :) Other people have galleries of items they think are cute, items that have to do with certain pets (or petpets, or petpetpets). Certain chartacters (like Saxen`s Jhudora gallery :)). You can take a look through the gallery spotlight and get some ideas, but it`s best to not take someone else`s theme unless it`s super generic (pets, for example). :) Good luck finding a theme!

Tell me, what are you really collecting? Plushies or Rainbow items? I do have some Rainbow items and some Plushie items that you don't have in there yet.

Glad to meet you, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. I'll be seeing you around.