Favorite ways to earns neopoints

lwarlen

Habi because at the moment, I don't have a lot of time for games. I like to restock too and, when I'm able to keep an eye on it regularly, Plushie Tycoon is fun. My stocks haven't been doing too well lately, so it'll be exciting when I can sell some off. Right now, I'm just hoarding them.

I generally let my Habi run while I play my games. Game are my favorite source of income, and Habi definitely gives it a nice boost.

Once in awhile I play Key Quest and I use the stock market as much as possible.

Maths Nightmare and Zurolball, thats 6,000 NP a day right there.

Then you've got Kass Basher, Meerca Chase, Hassee Bounce, Snow muncher Wingoball and whirlpool, also the ad games.

All those earn me around 15k a day.

I only started habitarium today so I haven't earn any big bucks from it yet, but overtime, it looks like you do, so I'll stick at it! (nearly level 6)

Restocking, Habi, Food Club, and the Stock Market. That's how I make all my NP nowadays. Used to do KQ, but... let's just say KQ isn't very good for my health. :P

I used to collect xp by leaving it open. After that I stopped. It took me 1 week to get 30000xp. I had 6000xp to the next level today and it was done in about one hour. Now I am going to leave habi open for 2 hours a day. After lv 50 it will be a great way to earn neopoints.

Games: Advertisement video, Splat the Sloth, Snot Splatter (I think that's the exact-ish name of the game), Fashion Fever, Pyramids, Dueling Decks.

Other than games, my dailies of course, shop thirdly...the most I've made NP off of in the shortest amount of time, stocks! Just buying a thousand shares of stock that are worth 15np. :dance:

I tried restocking for a while and was making really good profit, but I just got tired of waiting around for things to actually restock (I get bored easily online I suppose :P ). Now I just use games and whatever NP I get for leveling my habi...the road to level 50 is an arduous one :sick02:

I think KQ is a good way to earn NP as well, especially if you win gold keys! I've just been turned off lately by the amount of people that quit/leave whenever something bad happens to them or for whatever other reason...

I like doing dailies, playing games, using the stock market, and playing Habi and Keyquest - just whatever I feel like on any particular day. :P I really need to work on getting my Habi to level 50, though!

I think the only thing I don't really have the patience (or time) for is restocking, but I guess I haven't given it much of a try.

I use to make all my neopoints from Habiatrium and Daily's. Then a few nice Neopians taught me what items to look for while RSing and I have made all my neopoints from RSing since then.

At the moment the computer I'm using is a bit dodgy and the internet cuts out, so I cant play KQ or Habi. Been clearing out my SDB bit by bit for some extra np until I can get a new laptop XP

I really don't like habi, because I am only at level 12 and my computer is super slow. It sucks to leave habi open when I am trying to do other things, so that isn't an option most of the time. I like playing games, and sometimes keyquest. I wish keyquest was not so slow and messed up on my computer, but it seems to have gotten a bit better. I really like stocks and selling things too, that is probably where I make the most money...