FFQ! What color should I paint my Shoyru?

Lamppost

Painting My Shoyru  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What color should I paint my Shoyru?

• Pirate
    • Maraquan
    • Plushie
    • Plushie Pirate

Well, I got my first FFQ with a Fortune Cookie, and the very next day, I got a second FFQ. I used the first FFQ on a Buzz and got the avatar, and I haven't been able to decide how I want to use my second FFQ, so I've been waiting to use it. But today, I got yet another FFQ! So, now I need to make a decision so I can complete the third FFQ and get the Shop Wizard back.

So, what color should I paint my Shoyru?

She is Baby right now, but I don't like that much. (She got turned Baby by Boochi; she was Gold before.)

I like Plushie, Pirate, and Maraquan Shoyrus. I've even considered painting her Pirate with the first FFQ and then Plushie with the second, and then she can be a Plushie Pirate. Thoughts?

If I don't use both, then I'll have another FFQ to use on my Elephante, but I'm not sure I want to keep her as an Elephante. Elephantes were much cuter before they were converted. Any suggestions for her?

Congratulations on your Fountain Faerie Quests!! :)

Personally I'd go for Maraquan and use the other FFQ for a different pet. Pirate Plushie sounds pretty cool though ^^

Congrats on so many FFQs! :D

How big are you on customization? If you aren't big into it, or don't care about being able to do a lot of customization, I'd go with a Maraquan Shoyru. (If I remember correctly, didn't you have a Maraquan Shoyru as your avatar when you first joined TDN?)

Otherwise, if customizing is a big deal, I'd recommend playing with customization's for the colors you're considering, to see if certain ones are easier or harder to customize. (I'd skip using a FFQ on Pirate since you can get a Pirate PB for fairly cheap, thanks to the Anchor Management daily.)

I'd go for maraquan! (who can resist a turtle? ^_^ )

A pirate plushie would definitely be cute though. If you went that route I'd personally say buy the pirate paint brush myself and save the second quest for another pet, but if you're comfortable using your two FFQs on those colours, go for it. :)

Wow, congrats on all your FFQ! :O

Personally, I would go for Maraquan. Turtles are SO CUTE! -dies- <3

But Pirate Plushie does sound cute!

2ekszv7.jpg

Oh my goooooooood. :D

First of all, congrats on the extreme bout of luck you seem to have gotten! :) I'm sure we all have a bad case of FFQ envy at this point!

I voted for Maraquan, just because that is my personal favorite Shoyru colour of the bunch, but the Plushie Pirate is also ridiculously cute. If you want to be able to customize more, like others have said, that's probably the way to go. And it's basically for free, so ;)

Wow, it's a tie so far! I did not expect that. Thank you everyone for your responses. You all have good points. I'm not big into customization, which makes me lean toward the Maraquan, but then again, the Plushie Pirate is super cute! (Thank you so much Rebecca for the picture. It is totally helpful!)

So, I'm still not sure what I'm going to do!

Wow, it's a tie so far! I did not expect that. Thank you everyone for your responses. You all have good points. I'm not big into customization, which makes me lean toward the Maraquan, but then again, the Plushie Pirate is super cute! (Thank you so much Rebecca for the picture. It is totally helpful!)

So, I'm still not sure what I'm going to do!

Glad I could help!

Well. Do you have any ideas about what to do with the second FFQ? You could use them both in one go with the Plushie Pirate, but if there is another colour you like for another pet, then you can get two pets done in one go. :)

I voted for Maraqua. Maraquan Shoyrus are just so cute. If you want to go with Pirate Plushie, which is pretty great, too, I'd try asking around for the clothes. (I was all excited thinking that I could offer some, until I actually checked my closet and realized it was Zombie Shoyru clothes that I had.) Also, the last time I looked the trading post had some Pirate Paint Brushes for between 800 and 900k.

I kind of like the Royal Elephantes. I think their clothes are really great, and the clothes are pretty. The Tyrannian and Island are nice, too.

I'd personally go for Wraith :P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts meet the 7 word minimum.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I voted for Maraqua. Maraquan Shoyrus are just so cute. If you want to go with Pirate Plushie, which is pretty great, too, I'd try asking around for the clothes. (I was all excited thinking that I could offer some, until I actually checked my closet and realized it was Zombie Shoyru clothes that I had.) Also, the last time I looked the trading post had some Pirate Paint Brushes for between 800 and 900k.

I kind of like the Royal Elephantes. I think their clothes are really great, and the clothes are pretty. The Tyrannian and Island are nice, too.

The only way she could ask around for the Pirate clothes was if she had a naked Pirate Shoyru already. You can only transfer the clothes for a paint colour on a pet that is that colour.

The only way she could ask around for the Pirate clothes was if she had a naked Pirate Shoyru already. You can only transfer the clothes for a paint colour on a pet that is that colour.

I was thinking that painted Shoyrus in the pound were easier to find than they actually are. I've only ever done it with painted Ogrins, and from looking at Lost and Pound, I guess they get painted or zapped and abandoned a lot more than other pets. Sorry.

Well, it's still tied, and I'm still not sure what I'm going to do. Thank you all for all of your opinions, and when I finally make a decision, I'll let you know!