How much np do you guys have in your banks.

Finn the Human

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am curious with myself why did i save a lot of money when i dont have any goal?

i guess my account age did not reflect my vision on this site.

i stopped training my peophin (my battle pet) long time ago, the stats stuck on that long time.

i do not have the hunger to make any collection or good gallery.

but as long as it is fun, who cares ^_^

I have 9 digits of NP lol. 2 years of RSing, lucky REs, Playing Games, Sniping, and a whole lot of playing playing and playing XD

Same. I have ~230m in the bank and 2m on hand. A few HTS UBs in my SDB too. :l

2500! Just made an account.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

down to 400k in bank, stocks looking okay, someone offering roe sushi for my fire bori mp, not sure if roe sushi is any easier to sell, despite its nice value.

well, decided to cut my losses, sold the potion for 400k, 100k less than what i paid. so now bank is at 800k :).

Congrats. I have 320k in my bank. I spun the Wheel of Extortion and got NOTHING!

oh i get it, make sense, i would never bother risking 100k unless i had millions. The risk to rewards is unfavorable; if they adjusted it a bit, like make it 50k per spin, i would consider it.

I don't think TNT will do that. I will probably spin it until I get the avatar, but not now.

I have 26million in the bank and currently it's dropping because i'm back on my avatar hunting mission. The solution i've come by is to use the Avatar lending program which i just discovered a few days ago!!!

Oh and i think i have 12 million on stocks...

Finally, Ive just reached 7,5mil and got lent Zafara Double Agent Plushie. Now time to save up for Plushie Meowclops.

Down to 70k after half price day. Will rise soon though, I bought a LOT. Also codestones are EXPENSIVE! Codestones everyday is like 50k+15k stocks, so I am going no where with this. :(