Which neopet is considered most intelligent?

Beth Sycamore

I don`t know if there is a totally right answer, but I would have said the Ixi off the top of my head ... Until I just checked this page: http://www.neopets.com/allpets.phtml

If you click on Lenny, it clearly says that they are highly intelligent, and as far as I know they are the only ones who specifically state intelligence in their official descriptions.

I would say Lenny - because of Finneus and the Lenny Conundrum Lenny c:

I'll play devil's advocate here and argue the Aisha. Their basic descriptions state that not only are they highly intelligent, but they have a natural knack for magic, and that's not something Lennies can claim to have. Plus, there are plenty of intelligent Aishas out there, like Lisha and Jerdana, and pretty much all the Alien Aishas.

I'd go with Lennies as well. :) It seems like many of the Lenny characters are supposed to be scholars.

saying which neopet species is most intelligent is like asking which Hogwarts house has the smartest students. The on-paper answer might be ravenclaw / lennies but we all know that we cannot generalise because hermione is in gryffindor and the top reader is a korbat.

/ end harry potter nerd moment

• 7 months later...

This is such an interesting question that I had never thought about before. After reading the title of the forum and not the posts, my first instinct was a Lenny (I mean, c'mon, the leader of the Sway is just so brilliant!) and looks like I was right. At least as far as pet descriptions go, anyways.

Either:

Lenny
Eyrie
Nimmo
Aisha
Lupe

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...