Hello!

Hi! I'm November_Scorpio, or minime9712 on Neopets. You can call me Mini. I'm 14, and enjoy Neopets, the Beatles, Fun., drawing, writing, singing, and playing in the local orchestra. Start school next week. *gasp*! I also have a volunteer job at the zoo on weekends. Busy schedual, huh? I can't wait to meet some of you and hopefully have some common interests.

Hi there, and welcome to TDN! -offers cookies- I hope you like it here!

And wow, that's a very busy schedule! :O

Hi! I'm November_Scorpio, or minime9712 on Neopets. You can call me Mini. I'm 14, and enjoy Neopets, the Beatles, Fun., drawing, writing, singing, and playing in the local orchestra. Start school next week. *gasp*! I also have a volunteer job at the zoo on weekends. Busy schedual, huh? I can't wait to meet some of you and hopefully have some common interests.

Hi Mini, I'm Erika c: I'm slightly jealous of your volunteer work c; And The Beatles? Huge plus :P

Anyways, welcome to the forums c: I hope to see you around.

Wow, a volunteer job at a zoo? That sounds like so much fun! I volunteer at two National Trust properties (its probably just something we have here in the UK, hence the National part), but they`re like museums and its great. My name is Trotskie, and its lovely to meet you.

My name is Neomysterion/PlasmaFusion, come on down!

Make sure you've been all caught up with our forum guidelines, they're right here: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtopic=6361

If you have a question or two, you know who to turn to. You can also post a topic in Neopets Help or TDN Questions if you'd like to have a better range of help if you want. :)

I'll be looking forward to seeing you around TDN.

-Neomysterion/PlasmaFusion