Happy Happy Joy Joy post

Bubbleline

Congrats, Jacky! That is a happy, happy, joy, joy picture indeed c:

tumblr_m7owh1mdIB1qzjggvo1_500.jpg

My contribution c:

tumblr_m5ewdoQ78X1r2l8lz.gif

This is mostly my personal happyhappyjoyjoy picture but I want to share anyway... ♥♥♥ I am gonna be an auntie!!!!! ♥♥♥

Congrats, that's awesome! Are you excited? Do you know the gender of the baby or are the parents making everyone wait? (if you don't mind me asking)

And why avoid tumblr? Just give in. Let it consume you, lol.

Congrats, that's awesome! Are you excited? Do you know the gender of the baby or are the parents making everyone wait? (if you don't mind me asking)

Thank you! ^_^ I kind of have a double feeling about it... I am super excited about being an auntie, and I can't wait to meet the little one, But on the other hand, we live in the USA and they live in Belgium so I will probably not be a big part in it's life. That idea kind of depresses me. When we found out about it (about a month ago but because it is still very early we weren't allowed to talk about it) I actually had a very hard time with it for a bit. But I know I am much happier here and I think it is better for both me and my husband to be happy here and try to be as big a part of its life as we can through phone, internet and vacations as we can. We'll make it work. :) And no, no gender yet! She is only 11 weeks atm so it's still too early. Not sure if they will be telling but I will post here once they let us know! ♥

Thank you! ^_^ I kind of have a double feeling about it... I am super excited about being an auntie, and I can't wait to meet the little one, But on the other hand, we live in the USA and they live in Belgium so I will probably not be a big part in it's life. That idea kind of depresses me. When we found out about it (about a month ago but because it is still very early we weren't allowed to talk about it) I actually had a very hard time with it for a bit. But I know I am much happier here and I think it is better for both me and my husband to be happy here and try to be as big a part of its life as we can through phone, internet and vacations as we can. We'll make it work. :) And no, no gender yet! She is only 11 weeks atm so it's still too early. Not sure if they will be telling but I will post here once they let us know! ♥

Aw, I can understand how being so far away could be tough. But at least we have Skype and such now-a-days. Hopefully you'll get to talk to them plenty. :D And I always get antsy when someone gets pregnant, I have zero patience when it comes to finding out the gender so I can start buying clothes and crocheting blankets asap lol. But the suspense is good too, so you can truly be happily surprised when they're born.

I love Harry Potter. And I love Alan Rickman. Mostly Alan Rickman, though.

tumblr_m74wbe2iW31qewacoo1_500.jpg

Awww, CUTE! Also, because I forgot to mention it in my previous post - congratulations, Jacky! Is there any chance they might move to the states in the future?

I did get sucked into Tumblr, I think I spent about 4 hours on there last night. :P

This makes me ridiculously happy:

tumblr_lskhb0qbHc1r3tsmdo1_500.jpg

Soooo pretty! I get mesmerized by this one.

tumblr_ls7omtOefP1qizhaoo1_400.gif

I could live in here:

tumblr_m72iekS6Kk1rsdgoyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ls52rvYF5Z1qb5xolo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lqwpjkTO2G1r2y5qzo1_400.jpg

Awwww!

I want that shiny cup thing, I want those cupcakes, and if I ever get rich, I'd have a library exactly like that and I'd never leave.

And Karina, I kinda wanna steal your kitten. He's adorable! I've always loved black and white cats.

I want this dog. tumblr_m8lscvWIWb1qdlh1io1_250.gif

tumblr_m5weqmCR1I1r9qk1io1_500.jpg

tumblr_m74urgh5d11qj0196o1_400.gif

I want that shiny cup thing, I want those cupcakes, and if I ever get rich, I'd have a library exactly like that and I'd never leave.

And Karina, I kinda wanna steal your kitten. He's adorable! I've always loved black and white cats.

I want this dog. tumblr_m8lscvWIWb1qdlh1io1_250.gif

That's the best dog ever! That warms my heart <3

I am such a Lord of the Rings fangirl, so when I saw this picture I instantly decided that I do in-fact want to get married someday.

tumblr_m8in2ux1Ch1qh1twzo1_400.jpg

Food that makes Me happy.

tumblr_m8k0trBDId1ryzz89o1_500.jpg

Happy news:

A German Shepherd mix rescued her pups from a house fire. Photo: J. Monsalve

A heroic mother dog saved her 10-day-old puppies from a house fire in Santa Rosa de Temuco, Chile on Thursday. Sensing the danger to her babies, she picked the pups up in her mouth and moved them from the burning house to the safety of the nearby fire truck. She then gently placed the pups on the steps of the fire-truck as firefighters fought the blaze. amanda-and-pups4.pngamanda-and-puppies-5.jpg

And Finally...happy thoughts!

tumblr_m8d9btu7U11rxqd36o1_500.jpg

Awwwwww! So cute!!

I love this one!

tumblr_lpzz6sDoCf1qzd74y.gif

Could this be mine?

tumblr_lljjgjHXyi1qd8mcno1_400.jpg

It's so tranquil and gorgeous!

I think I will never be too old for Pooh.

tumblr_lpxwaaGHGN1qh7ofuo1_400.jpg

And I don't know if there are any True Blood fans here - I haven't seen any topics! - but her face when running into Eric is just priceless. That would SO be me haha!

tumblr_lpttv3IlsH1qh97yv.jpg

I'M READY FOR FALL!

tumblr_lpmr42CwtT1qchf8xo1_400.png

Okay, I will leave you in peace haha.

530061_10101049382745395_668377281_n__oPt.jpg

Not a fan of dogs wearing clothes, usually, but this one actually made me smile c:

551933_10150966346185658_1390291494_n__oPt.jpg

And this one made me laugh

This makes me happy, because Girl Power!

tumblr_m8d44xcZ3P1qzhnmco1_500.jpg

And I really want that motorcycle.

tumblr_m8l9mul2iR1qcnzavo1_500.gif Wha-? Can legs even move that way? And why does this remind me of The Big Comfy Couch...?

tumblr_m8qa2bC60a1qewacoo1_500.png Yes.

tumblr_m8bza4meLn1qbyxr0o1_r1_500.gif My cat used to always do this. Even if I put my hand on his leg. And I'd continue doing it until he eventually would bite me. XD

Dude. Yes. That cat is perfect. He is now the official face of this board.

This is now officially the best way to eat ramen.

tumblr_m8gxghjHxD1qdlh1io1_400.gif

And these pictures are the epitome of autumn to me. Officially.

tumblr_lsgttqgUSs1qdjmcko3_250.pngtumblr_lsgttqgUSs1qdjmcko6_250.png

tumblr_lsgttqgUSs1qdjmcko8_250.pngtumblr_lsgttqgUSs1qdjmcko2_250.png

(also can someone tell me how to use spoiler tags? I suck at technology)