One Neopets Wish ...

Lady Kakata

This should be interesting ...

Say you got the chance to have one special Neopets wish granted ... For whatever reason, you were able to go to TNT's headquarters, spend a day with them and to crown it all, they will grant you one special wish.

What would your wish be?

RULES! (of course there are rules!)

• NO one-of-a-kind items! That's why they are one-of-a-kind!
  • NO stealing / 'taking' items that belong to other players, especially Limited Edition/One of a Kind
  • NO stealing pets/petpets!
  • NO asking for colours/pets that do not exist. You could ask TNT to release Wraith Xweetoks next, but not ask for one before anyone else!
  • NO asking for one million billion Neopoints! That's just silly XD
  • You CAN ask for a UC Royalgirl Lupe BUT not ask for a specific one belonging to another owner! Say you ask, make a Blue Lupe and ask for it to be made UC Royalgirl, that's fine
  • NO asking for names taken by other players. If the name is on a pet from your old dead/inactive/frozen account, sure!
  • Remember, ONE THING ONLY!
  • Yes, you can ask for an NC item!
  • NO pranking other players!

What would my wish be?

I wish ... to have an Illusen's Neopets 6th Birthday cake. They are obscenely rare and expensive, and the one thing I would never be able to get for my Faerie Foods gallery. The Grey Faerie Mushroom I know is buyable, even if none are available. Same with Space Faerie Mushroom and Faerie Sparklecake.

But that Illusen's Neopets 6th Birthday cake .... that would be my wish?

What are YOUR wishes?!

[ I've been dying to ask this for a while XD ]

A dozen more wishes!

Just kidding. My first choice would be the MSPP trading card. Why does the coolest avatar have to be so insanely expensive?

Second choice would have to be an MSP Poogle.

I'd probably also have to say the MSPP card. That avatar is so insanely cool, I can hardly stand it. Was also tempted to say the MSP poogle, because that's my most wanted pet, which I'll probably never ever get by normal means. Every year when they hold the contest, where selected users will get the pet species/colour combination they want, that's what I ask for.

I'd probably also have to say the MSPP card. That avatar is so insanely cool, I can hardly stand it. Was also tempted to say the MSP poogle, because that's my most wanted pet, which I'll probably never ever get by normal means. Every year when they hold the contest, where selected users will get the pet species/colour combination they want, that's what I ask for.

I know how you feel.

Also, what/when is this contest?

Hah, I also want MSSP card. Its so expensive that even the ALP doesnt lend it. LOL.

My wish would be to get my old account back. (shakow_girl) It was my first account, made when I was about 9 years old (or maybe younger....)

If this wish would not be possible, I would wish for an MSP poogle. Because I enjoy the angry and cute puppy. <3

I think I would wish for the Super Attack Pea. Not only is it super expensive, and it gives out an adorable avatar, but from what I've read... it's an awesome weapon. I would love to get my hands on one. :D

My wish would be to make Draik Day right now and for Transparent to be released :3

My wish would be that TNT made it possible to choose between Converted/Unconverted (if that's allowed?) *nods to self* Yes, that would probably be it... UC Faerie Yurble <3

A thyora's tear (that's hardly a million billion, is it? :P). I'd trade down items until I got to ice draik eggs (that is , Tear for two (somethings), trade the somethings for more somethings, etc.) Keep one ice draik egg for myself to hatch, trade the rest down into various other draik eggs, then just gift them randomly to people. Maybe keep a few extra to sell.

Some kind of expensive item that I could trade down for expensive items and NPs :)

Maybe an Eventide Paint Brush. Seems like a lot of people want it AND it fetches a hefty price.

Actually I have changed my mind, I have a new one. One that would benefit many, many neopets players and upset a few: Remove all pet colour changing random events! I've never had one, but I hate them!

Okay, the blue one can stay, because that's preventable by keeping your pet happy.

Actually I have changed my mind, I have a new one. One that would benefit many, many neopets players and upset a few: Remove all pet colour changing random events! I've never had one, but I hate them!

Okay, the blue one can stay, because that's preventable by keeping your pet happy.

Yes! I am with you on that. The blue and red REs are both to prevent people from leaving their pets unhappy. But Boochi and the Invisible one? Those are just MEAN.

My wish would be for them to un-retire most of those retired stamps. There is no way I am ever going to be able to finish most of the pages, and for a completionist such as myself, that is so frustrating!

But Boochi and the Invisible one? Those are just MEAN.

Hahaha...I just broke down and painted my Shoyru with a Christmas PB I had stashed because I couldn't stand looking at nothing anymore! I had no idea the invisible event even existed until a few months ago, on that fateful night while I was playing Pyramids :P

Recovering from a Boochi attack cost me quite a lot of NP. I was displeased >:P

Now that this thread has resurfaced and i don't have to look for it, i've been meaning to add this: When you're playing a game and you attempt to submit a score during one of the dozens of brief moments in which the site is "down" every day, it's just "too bad so sad, no scores for you." It's the highest score you ever got? Tough. It took you over an hour to get it? Oh well. My wish is for them to add a simple button to that "there was a problem processing your score" message that allows players to try submitting the score again.

If i can't have that wish, i guess i'd wish for them to either mark wearables (much the way new Neohome items are marked) or delete all the silly non-wearable, useless clothing items. I mean, what is up with that?

If i can't have that wish, i guess i'd wish for them to either mark wearables (much the way new Neohome items are marked) or delete all the silly non-wearable, useless clothing items. I mean, what is up with that?

Or make unwearable clothing wearable at some point.