My new job is so anti-neo!!

Leigh

I started a new full time job for the army. The hours are all wonkey and i can't neo with friends!! WAHHHHHHHH!

I want to talk to all of you and lurk and bump PC boards and get BC votes and draw my pets!!

I mean... i get lots of moniesss, but i'm not on the same schedule as my husband (night shift) So i can't see him except on weekends. *le sigh*

Kiddies, don't grow up too fast. When you have to be an adult, get a job you want because you like it, not because you need it. Enjoy your youth.

/endrant

I am sorry to hear that. It must be really hard to combine a full time job not just with Neopets, with everything!

I am taking care of two brothers to earn some money this summer, I am just about five hours with them but when I leave them with their parents I feel so tired that all I want to do is sleep: No going out, no internet. Nothing. So I don't want to imagine what it would be a full time job.

I'm starting college on September and I think that something similar will happen to me. :sad02:

I'm sorry that you're missing out on quality time with your neopets husband :c On the bright side, it sounds like it might be a really interesting job (or so I imagine every army related work to be) and you get lots of monies that you may spend at the mall - or on a romantic date/weekend away with your husband. You know, whichever c;

Oh no, I'm sorry! :( That's a terrible position to be in.

And ugh,

Kiddies, don't grow up too fast. When you have to be an adult, get a job you want because you like it, not because you need it. Enjoy your youth.

I feel you there! That's why I have my current job. Luckily, I'm handing in my two week notice today though, and I'll be starting a job that should be completely fantastic in just a couple weeks. :D

Thank you all, you wonderful wonderful strangers. Why can't you all be in Hawaii to make my life hapi?? WHY?!

Lol. It was better today. I'm just really worried because the Army doesn't punish people like regular civilians do. It's much more frightening. I'm trying to keep from being screwy.

Off to neopet.!!!