Hey Everyone!

lindorie

Hey guys!

I'm new to TDN and wanted to introduce myself, my name is Dani, my mom is on here, zombiiesque, and so is my dad wander_far, and well I finally caved and decided to join in on the fun! I have been playing since 2007, but have been playing more recently. I love playing and meeting new people, and would love to chat with everyone. I don't have very many friends on here so I am also looking to gain some, and just have fun :)

I'm also realy into getting avvies so I'll probably be seeing y'all over there too! :)

Hi there, and welcome! :D -offers cookies- I hope you enjoy TDN as much as the rest of us do. ^_^

It's got to be nice having family that plays as well! :) Lots of people to talk about new developments with! :)

Hi Rebecca! Nice to meet you, and thank you for the cookies XD

I certainly think it will be a great time here, everyone seems nice :)

And it comes in handy having family on here to help out with some of the cuter avvies :)

Edit: sikdersaha1000, haha sounds like something she would be a part of, she's kinda awesome like that XD

passiflora, nice to meet you! And I love it, it makes it so much easier and interesting! :D

The Charismatic Enigma: Oh man I tell ya it's a trip, makes for some interesting conversations XD

Rebecca: yeah I only have 7 or 8 now, but hopefully soon more :D and I'm excited to be a part of something with nice and friendly people.

Ashbash: nice to meet you, hopefully I will get some new ones here soon working on some of the refreshing ones now :D

sara1elo: oh yeah avvie hunting is so much fun, and Im looking forward to it :)

Haliaetus: Nice to meet you, and thank you I hope I have a great time too XD.

Thanks guys for the warm welcome :)

And it comes in handy having family on here to help out with some of the cuter avvies :)

Hi, I hope you make a lot of new friends and enjoy TDN, I think your mom made the habitarium help board, or co-created it.

You're welcome! XD

Everyone is really nice. :D I've met so many awesome people since I first joined up. I've made more neofriends in the past couple months than I have in the 11 years I've been on Neopets, hahah. :)

Oh, I bet! :D

Welcome to the forums! I just joined today. I so wish I could get my boyfriend into neopets but he just won't budge on the subject. HAHA.

Hi Dani, I'm Erika - nice to meet you c: Glad to see that you found your way to TDNF, I'm sure you'll meet many awesome people here (me included *cough* I'm not really supposed to say that, am I? )

Hope to see you around c:

Hi Dani, I'm Erika - nice to meet you c: Glad to see that you found your way to TDNF, I'm sure you'll meet many awesome people here (me included *cough* I'm not really supposed to say that, am I? )

Hope to see you around c:

Hey Erika, thanks for those gifts! I love those! And it's nice to meet you too! I'm glad I found my way on here too, I've been hearing a lot of good things from my mom about it so I had to join! And haha, it's alright XD

And you sure will, I neofriended you a few minutes ago :)

Before I read your post, I never knew that Zombiiesque and wander_far were your parents. :O

Make sure you've read the forum guidelines before moving on, and I hope you have a great time here at TDN, too.