Coworker may be mistreating his 9 year old.

Heirofslytherin

One of my coworkers may be mistreating his nine year old daughter. Every time he gets into a fight with a co worker he threatens to have his nine year old daughter say that she was being molested by that co worker. So far he has threatened four male co workers with this. Can this be considered child abuse or does he have to actually make an accusation before it can be child abuse. He already had had children's AID involved because he got so angry at one of the coworkers that he threatened to actually have someone rape his daughter and say that the coworker did, but because the threat was an empty threat in anger his daughter was eventually returned to him.

Jeepers, this guy sounds like a real prize. Children's AID laws can change from area to area, and I don't know if this would technically be against the law but I would report it anyway. This guy should not be allowed to care for children, and quite frankly, he should be fired as well.

What an idiot! There's something wrong with the man. We all get mad every now and then and say things we shouldnt but the fact that "molesting/rape" is the first thing that comes to mind.. :hmmph:

And repeatedly, to boot!

I would be very concerned with this man. Anyone who would be willing to threaten someone, even as a joke, with having his own daughter raped has something seriously wrong with him. He clearly has no respect for his daughter, and doesn't care about her safety -- and he has no respect for anyone in your work place that may have been raped either. Threatening someone with the rape of another person can be seriously triggering for a rape victim/survivor, and isn't something that any decent person would do.

Jesus Christ, this guy sounds like a real prize. Children's AID laws can change from area to area, and I don't know if this would technically be against the law but I would report it anyway. This guy should not be allowed to care for children, and quite frankly, he should be fired as well.

I agree with this. I would at least call children's services to hear what they have to say, because this is not okay both in regard to his daughter and co-workers.

If you can at some point, record him saying it. It may not be legal in your state, but check that first, and then record it. It is definitely worth calling child services about, especially since he has already been accused of it in the past. If he is continuing, he's doing it wrong. Three strikes, yo.

It could be that he has been molesting his child himself, and he's looking for someone else to pin it on.

Anyway, if you get multiple testimonies from multiple people saying that he has said that, then at the very least, if he ever actually does that, there will be strong proof that he is making it up. The threats themselves, though, are horrible. Even if CPS does not take away the kid, they could probably at least get a social worker to talk to him about threatening his nine-year-old's innocence.

I need to go puke now, because this is just vile.

This is just horrible! No father in his right mind would ever think about that kind of stuff! Threatening co-workers with his daughter? Sounds like a big man to me. I would definitely bring up the threats to someone, whether it's your boss or an anonymous tip to the police. There is no way in heck I'd EVER play with my daughter's innocence like that. What kind of sick person is this guy?

I don't even know where to begin... I can't believe someone would EVER say anything like that, much less about one's own daughter o: This man shouldn't be allowed to care for his child and I hope with all of my heart that he hasn't done anything to his daughter.

I also think your colleagues should report him for harassment. If nothing else, they would at least have it on record that he's made such horrible accusations regarding his own daughter. Hopefully that could even help, should the children's services get involved.

Jeepers, this guy sounds like a real prize. Children's AID laws can change from area to area, and I don't know if this would technically be against the law but I would report it anyway. This guy should not be allowed to care for children, and quite frankly, he should be fired as well.

Actually making a false report is against the law.

This is real concerning for many reasons. Even if he would not go as far as having the child molested or raped by someone if he actually goes through with it and tells his daughter to lie he is setting her up for bad things in the future. There are many things that can damage the daughter.

First of all this teaches her to cry sexual harassment or rape when she gets angry at someone. This could be a teacher, a boss anyone. Furthermore if someone does find out that he the daughter and father lied, one can easily get into an argument with the father, it can be about anything, and then sexually abuse the daughter and use the past incident of him using his daughter to lie to get revenge. Seriously using your daughter as a weapon like this is low and disgusting. I don't know if he would make a police report, but if he would they have special divisions for cases like child sexual assault, and while they are investigating this bogus care there are many real cases which they could be investigating. Besides this is like a slap in the face for parents of children as well as the children themselves who have been molested. It is quite clear that your coworkers sees your daughter as a weapon rather than a human being.

Hopefully the part about having someone rape his child is just baloney. I have heard about another case just as disguting where a mother was trying to scam a store by switching price tags to get a cheaper price.(fraud) Then she wanted to use something called the Scanning Code of Practice to get a further discount. She had a seven year old daughter with her. Now when you are seven you think your parents can do no wrong. She and this item she had to pay for cost $4 and she claimed it cost $3. Then the child not knowing her mother was doing something illegal told the cashier(thinking she was helping her mother) that her mommy switched the tags and should get it for free. The mother immediately turned against the child and said she was lying, and tried to go to another cashier and pull the same scam. She told her that if she repeated what she said she would punch her in the face and leave her in the store and have the police arrest her for fraud and say it was her(the daughter who switched the tags) She also told her that if she did not get it for the price she wanted she would beat her with a belt when she got home. The little girl did not make it home, the mother pushed her on the ground of the parking lot and threatened to run her over and break all the bones in her body if she did not get up, then when she got up and went in the car she told her to get the (not so nice word) out of the car and drove off, not before telling her she would have a bad man pay her to do bad stuff(I am assuming sexual) because the mother told her that she deserves to be rapedto her to make up for the money she had to pay because the daughter was "stupid" and was trying to get mommy arrested.

Using rape as punishment or even threatening to have your child raped, they should be steralized and not allowed reproduce after having all their children crown ward. Not only that they should not be allowed near children under 18.

What an idiot! There's something wrong with the man. We all get mad every now and then and say things we shouldnt but the fact that "molesting/rape" is the first thing that comes to mind.. :hmmph:

I agree with you, something is wrong with that person. Serious issues. I hope the daughter will do something. :angry:

Well like I said Children's Aid has been involved before. Both his daughter and his son(6) were taken away from the parents(he's married and his wife does not believe what is going on). One of the reasons was they were actually afraid he would harm his daughter and pin it on someone else. Anoher reason is because his daughter has to be the best at everything. Get the best marks in class ect, be the best hitter on her baseball team. If she is not he makes her practice for hours. When ever she had a test he would ask what mark she got, after he answered he would ask who got the highest mark, and if it were not her he would give her extra work up to one am. However at one time he told her that because she lied about who got the highest mark that she had to sleep out on the front lawn. One of the neighbours found her and I guess reported him. At this time he complained about the neighbour and how he would tell Children's Aid lies about the neighbour and have them removed, and about how angry he was at Children's Aid when they did not take his lies seriously. However because he said that he just made the threats because he was angry they did nothing. I was unfortunately one of the people he threatened with his daughter, but I made him back off by threatening to get the police involved. The reason that I did this was because Ifelt like he was mistreating two other employees with slight disabilties, (down syndrome). He orders them around. Tells them that they must show him their hands when the wash them, when they refused he yelled allowed for everyone to hear these ladies don't wash their hands when they use the washroom. A customer overheard them and he told that customer to be quiet or he would set him up to make him look like a shoplifter and say he saw him molseting his son. That customer complained and he denied it. However he has been suspended for making these threats, he has been written up. He told them that they should not believe someone who has down syndrome because they don't know how to read. He even asked this person who reads her Harry Potter book to her and when she said she is able to read he told her to stop lying or he would have her fired for lying about being able to read. He went on telling her that what she should be eating, and told her that when she should be eating. When she told him to stop bossing her around he said don't talk rude to me. If you want to be treated like a big girl act like one. One time when she just microwaved her food and he told her to eat it right away I had enough. She told him it was too hot to eat. He went and felt her container and told her it was not too hot to eat and she had to eat it right now. I pushed his hand away and reminded him that she has told him before not to touch her containers. He lied and told everyone I slapped him across the face and attempted to threaten others into saying that is what they saw. They did not. Then when I found out he said I slapped him across the face I said something mean and I admit it. At this time his daugher was six, and his son was three. I said maybe his could teach him the difference between his hand and face since he does not know the difference. he said he was just making a suggestion. When I reminded him that she does not like being bossed around he said that this is the first time the incident happened. I sad maybe his he should go back to school because this happened before and maybe he needs to go back to school and learn how to count or have his children teach him how to count. This is when he threatened me with his daughter. I told him I had the whole conversation video taped. Another person also tricked him into confession that he made the whole thing up. He was written up for the incident where he pushed the other employee aroundbecause they told him to stop lying or he would be terminated and they had the whole converastion on camera. They told him if he admitted to it that all they would do was write him up and keep this incident on record for a year. Then they sent him home and asked him to think about how he is disrespecting other employees. Some suspensions lasted a day, one lasted a few months. He even bragged about how his daughter has gerbals and about how he threatens to send the gerbils to someone else if she misbehaves and does not lie for him. He even scares her into believing that prhaps the person who has the gerbils will hurt them so he scares her into doing what is wrong at the safety of her gerbils.

When he got remrpmended he made lies about the manager, they never did a thing, one I lost my job because of him, but got a lawyer friend to sue and they made them give my job back.(this was when he was saying I slapped him, and they chose to believe his word over mine and the employee with down syndrome because we both have disabilities(I have ADD)., The court found that there was no investigation as to whether he was hit or not, and that I was unfairly let go and they had to give me my job back. He was told to apologize. They aske me what action should be taken for him, if they wanted him terminated. I said no. Now I wish I said yeah because he resents me for sticking up for those who are bossed around.

The sad thing is one person quit because they were afraid he would go on with the threat. He has a son to think of, and does not want his lies to make him lose his son.

Well like I said Children's Aid has been involved before. Both his daughter and his son(6) were taken away from the parents(he's married and his wife does not believe what is going on). One of the reasons was they were actually afraid he would harm his daughter and pin it on someone else. Anoher reason is because his daughter has to be the best at everything. Get the best marks in class ect, be the best hitter on her baseball team. If she is not he makes her practice for hours. When ever she had a test he would ask what mark she got, after he answered he would ask who got the highest mark, and if it were not her he would give her extra work up to one am. However at one time he told her that because she lied about who got the highest mark that she had to sleep out on the front lawn. One of the neighbours found her and I guess reported him. At this time he complained about the neighbour and how he would tell Children's Aid lies about the neighbour and have them removed, and about how angry he was at Children's Aid when they did not take his lies seriously. However because he said that he just made the threats because he was angry they did nothing. I was unfortunately one of the people he threatened with his daughter, but I made him back off by threatening to get the police involved. The reason that I did this was because Ifelt like he was mistreating two other employees with slight disabilties, (down syndrome). He orders them around. Tells them that they must show him their hands when the wash them, when they refused he yelled allowed for everyone to hear these ladies don't wash their hands when they use the washroom. A customer overheard them and he told that customer to be quiet or he would set him up to make him look like a shoplifter and say he saw him molseting his son. That customer complained and he denied it. However he has been suspended for making these threats, he has been written up. He told them that they should not believe someone who has down syndrome because they don't know how to read. He even asked this person who reads her Harry Potter book to her and when she said she is able to read he told her to stop lying or he would have her fired for lying about being able to read. He went on telling her that what she should be eating, and told her that when she should be eating. When she told him to stop bossing her around he said don't talk rude to me. If you want to be treated like a big girl act like one. One time when she just microwaved her food and he told her to eat it right away I had enough. She told him it was too hot to eat. He went and felt her container and told her it was not too hot to eat and she had to eat it right now. I pushed his hand away and reminded him that she has told him before not to touch her containers. He lied and told everyone I slapped him across the face and attempted to threaten others into saying that is what they saw. They did not. Then when I found out he said I slapped him across the face I said something mean and I admit it. At this time his daugher was six, and his son was three. I said maybe his could teach him the difference between his hand and face since he does not know the difference. he said he was just making a suggestion. When I reminded him that she does not like being bossed around he said that this is the first time the incident happened. I sad maybe his he should go back to school because this happened before and maybe he needs to go back to school and learn how to count or have his children teach him how to count. This is when he threatened me with his daughter. I told him I had the whole conversation video taped. Another person also tricked him into confession that he made the whole thing up. He was written up for the incident where he pushed the other employee aroundbecause they told him to stop lying or he would be terminated and they had the whole converastion on camera. They told him if he admitted to it that all they would do was write him up and keep this incident on record for a year. Then they sent him home and asked him to think about how he is disrespecting other employees. Some suspensions lasted a day, one lasted a few months. He even bragged about how his daughter has gerbals and about how he threatens to send the gerbils to someone else if she misbehaves and does not lie for him. He even scares her into believing that prhaps the person who has the gerbils will hurt them so he scares her into doing what is wrong at the safety of her gerbils.

When he got remrpmended he made lies about the manager, they never did a thing, one I lost my job because of him, but got a lawyer friend to sue and they made them give my job back.(this was when he was saying I slapped him, and they chose to believe his word over mine and the employee with down syndrome because we both have disabilities(I have ADD)., The court found that there was no investigation as to whether he was hit or not, and that I was unfairly let go and they had to give me my job back. He was told to apologize. They aske me what action should be taken for him, if they wanted him terminated. I said no. Now I wish I said yeah because he resents me for sticking up for those who are bossed around.

The sad thing is one person quit because they were afraid he would go on with the threat. He has a son to think of, and does not want his lies to make him lose his son.

Yea, thats true, many people have families to think about and can't afford to go to jail. :sad02:

Oh my god. This guy needs to be seriously reprimanded for his actions. He needs to get fired from his job, since he is creating a seriously hostile environment for everyone, and is bullying every single person he works with. Children's services need to take his threats seriously, and realise that is not creating a healthy environment for his children- foster care would be a million times better than living with that excuse for a human.

It sounds like your work place is exceptionally tolerant, as I would think not many places wouldn't have fired him by now. Still, I think you should contact children's services before he gets fired and moves on to something else and continues harassing a new group of people. This man needs to be stopped.

If he is making lies he needs to be arrested, and that daughter needs to be sent to juvenile Hall.

My daughter made up lies about my boyfriend since she was five she is 8 now. because she does not like him and I am still angry at her about it even though she was unfairly removed from my home. Here is my story I have been trying to get Norman's name cleared for three years.

Here is my story

My daughter (5) has been telling her daycare worker lies and claiming my boyfriend Norman has been sexually touching her. This is not true. I love my boyfriend Norman and he would never do such a thing. When my daughter first told me this lie, I told her that that I love Norman and if she continues to tell these lies she would have to leave the house. Now she has been lying to a teacher at her day care program and they told me that Norman has to leave the house or they would remove my daughter. Rather than have my daughter win and give in to her by asking Norman to leave I stayed firm and told them that I love Norman, and he did nothing wrong and my daughter is a lying scumbag and just made this up to get Norman in trouble.

This is not the first time that someone has made false claims against my Norman. A few years ago two young girls, ages 7 and 10 made false claims claiming he was molesting them.. Their foolish mother believed them and kicked them out of the house?. If anyone should have their children removed it should be her for not putting a stop to their lies about an innocent man;.

Then a 14 year old boy claimed Norman gave him links to pornographic sites!. Norman admits this, but he claims he just did it to go with the flow and to be cool;.

Stop this nonesense, I love Norman and there is no way he is doing the thing my lying little brat is claiming he is doing to her/. I don't know who the father of this child is, however she is not giving Norman a chance'. She is making lies about Norman sexually molsesting her and it is ruining my life'. I love Norman and won't let you guys ruin his life over lies by a bunch of chidren.

If he is making lies he needs to be arrested, and that daughter needs to be sent to juvenile Hall.

My daughter made up lies about my boyfriend since she was five she is 8 now. because she does not like him and I am still angry at her about it even though she was unfairly removed from my home. Here is my story I have been trying to get Norman's name cleared for three years.

Here is my story

My daughter (5) has been telling her daycare worker lies and claiming my boyfriend Norman has been sexually touching her. This is not true. I love my boyfriend Norman and he would never do such a thing. When my daughter first told me this lie, I told her that that I love Norman and if she continues to tell these lies she would have to leave the house. Now she has been lying to a teacher at her day care program and they told me that Norman has to leave the house or they would remove my daughter. Rather than have my daughter win and give in to her by asking Norman to leave I stayed firm and told them that I love Norman, and he did nothing wrong and my daughter is a lying scumbag and just made this up to get Norman in trouble.

This is not the first time that someone has made false claims against my Norman. A few years ago two young girls, ages 7 and 10 made false claims claiming he was molesting them.. Their foolish mother believed them and kicked them out of the house?. If anyone should have their children removed it should be her for not putting a stop to their lies about an innocent man;.

Then a 14 year old boy claimed Norman gave him links to pornographic sites!. Norman admits this, but he claims he just did it to go with the flow and to be cool;.

Stop this nonesense, I love Norman and there is no way he is doing the thing my lying little brat is claiming he is doing to her/. I don't know who the father of this child is, however she is not giving Norman a chance'. She is making lies about Norman sexually molsesting her and it is ruining my life'. I love Norman and won't let you guys ruin his life over lies by a bunch of chidren.

You know, I would believe the children. I know you love him, and you don't think that he's doing anything, and that he wouldn't, but child molestation is such a serious thing-- I wouldn't risk it being true.

And if he's had numerous children make the same claim against him... well, there is only one thing in common there. :|

I hope it isn't the case, for the sake of all the children involved, but parents of children whom have been molested often aren't believed, and so the abuse is allowed to continue for years.

Here is my story

How could you not believe your daughter. I don't know what is worse about your situation the fact that you don't believe your own daughter, the fact that you mentioned at least half a dozen times about how much you love Norman, or the fact that you are calling her names. If three children are complaining about the same thing chances are this is true.

How could you not believe your daughter. I don't know what is worse about your situation the fact that you don't believe your own daughter, the fact that you mentioned at least half a dozen times about how much you love Norman, or the fact that you are calling her names. If three children are complaining about the same thing chances are this is true.

I was going to stay out of this but this is exactly what I was thinking. :/

Im sorry but I have to agree with the above too, how would a 5 year old know about sexual touching? Showing kid porn sites?

Actually it was the 14 year old whom he showed porn sites to from what I believe. The fact remains a grown man does not go around showing children porn sites even if the child asks for links.(which a 14 year old boy may do) As an adult he should have told the 14 year old the conversation was getting innappropriate and blocked all further contact with him. I don't know about New Zealand but in US, Canada, children are taught that sexual touching is wrong and they should report it right away.

Sometimes children do mistake sexual touching, and sometimes they do make it up for attention, to get someone else into trouble or because they are mistaken, someone else sexually abused them and they accuse someone else. Or in other cases the wife and husband are divorced and the mother wants to hurt the father so she accuses him of sexual abuse or physical. There was even one case where a mother beat her eight year old son for no reason after a visit from his father. She made him take his shirt off, beat him with a belt leaving marks on his back and pretended to cry and be shaken up claiming when he returned from visit with dad that she found bruises all over him. It was not until the son told the truth about who hit him that she confessed she did it.

However in this case I believe the five year old girl, to have four children claim the same thing. It seems the mother loves Norman more than her child and I am glad she is in a foster home.

Yep sorry, my post should be showing a kid (14 yr old) porn sites. NZ has the same standards too. I have a six year old boy and a 7 year old boy. I am constantly educating them about inappropriate behaviour and pointing out areas on their bodies where people shouldnt be touching and visa versa. The police would be involved straight away if anything happened.

Im just shocked about the Norman story... I felt like putting in stronger language to describe what a dangerous situation that is.

Just to be crystal clear... I am not agreeing in any way with the woman accusing their 5 year old of making up stories about Norman. In fact the opposite.

I was commenting on the coment above my one in TOTALLY disagreeing.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post, use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Just to be crystal clear... I am not agreeing in any way with the woman accusing their 5 year old of making up stories about Norman. In fact the opposite.

I was commenting on the coment above my one in TOTALLY disagreeing.

The worst thing is that this Tracy(possibly even Norman) plays neopets, it is scary to think that people like this play on a site where children play. I wish I knew her username and if Norman is playing his username as well so I can block them from contacting my children, Tracy already asked me if my children play neopets and what their usernames are. I am wondering if this is really Norman talking and if Tracy is really a mother who kicked him out.

The worst thing is that this Tracy(possibly even Norman) plays neopets, it is scary to think that people like this play on a site where children play. I wish I knew her username and if Norman is playing his username as well so I can block them from contacting my children, Tracy already asked me if my children play neopets and what their usernames are. I am wondering if this is really Norman talking and if Tracy is really a mother who kicked him out.

Yep please dont give out that info...