Happy Peophin Day!

complicatedwishes

The Water looks kinda Eventide-y and empty if anyone knows what I mean, with the shading at the bottom and stuffs.

The clothes are excellent though, looove the female wig!!

I quite like the Water Peophin, but I'm not much of a fan of either set of clothes. :(

Well, I suppose it's a good thing I don't have a Peophin then! :b

My 3 Peophins like the Water color

Glowing is glowing

Clothes are amazing .. especially the weapons and the dress .. but the Wigs are a No-No .. (maybe ill change my mind about them later)

The Glowing is pretty average.. didn't expect anything worse or better. meh.

Water colour is really nice! Someone went over a lot of details there - the tail looks like a wave hitting the shore, the mane looks like surf and belly looks like ripples at the bottom of the ocean. Very well done indeed!

I have a Peophin and I won't be painting her water, but I was hoping for a Maractite Peophin Morphing Potion.. Oh well..

I found a larger image of the Water Peophin .. the color difference btwn the body and face is bothering me a little bit .. but it's okay .. i love the face crest , the tail , the mane , and the waves / splash / bubble effect :)

4.png

I agree with Irene .. I was looking forward to a new Maractite MP :( I mean Ty and snow are already very cheap PB options ... why make a MP that no one will buy ??

Peophus is definitely getting painted Water or Maractite someday

Water colour is great! I really like it!

The new clothes are lovely too and I love how the wigs look too!