Seriously TNT?

Rebeka

This account has been FROZEN for the following reason:

Due to potentially suspicious activity on this username, it has been frozen for the owner's protection. This can include falling for a scam or entering information into a fake login page.

Seriously? I'm just .. sick of it. And I'm tired of dealing with this again, so I'm not even going to bother anymore. I'm really.. angry, because I lost my avatars, my trophies, my neopoints, my two Draiks, my NC items.. I'm not going to bother with sending tickets, I'm fed up. I'll probably quit Neopets, TNT ruined everything..

Edited by Rebeka

they froze it for your own protection. someone might be trying or actually managed to log on to your account.

keep sending tickets. don't give up.

Yeah they froze it this time, but when someone actually was in my account they did nothing.. I so don't care. I'm done with Neopets.

I'm so sorry to hear about this :( I know quite a few people who quit because their account got frozen and were fed up of starting over. If you calm down I think you shouldn't give up and keep sending tickets too.

I'm really sorry that your account was frozen. I hope you will reconsider, even if I honestly understand how you feel. Another TDNF member got her account back rather quickly after she was frozen for the same reason that you were. I'm hoping that that's a small consolation and maybe enough encouragment for you to send TNT a ticket :c

Well I'll try with the ticket. Right now I'm in the "have my account and eat it TNT" mood :D At least I transferred my strongest pet to my side.. that's something.

Nooo Beka don't quit!! I'm so sorry this happened but you got your account back once, you can get it back again! I know TNT suck major somethings but don't leeeaave :(

I'm so sorry :( That has to be heart breaking. Just don't give up. Submit a ticket and wait. You can either play on a side while you wait, or if you're really not in the mood now and need a break, take some time, and just focus on the ticket to get your account back.

I hope you get it back!

I don't think could ever quit completely. I'd miss you guys too much! But right now I have no will to play.. but I did already get lucky. That sad little plushie guy gave me Usukicon Y13 Bag. So when I sell it, I won't be completely broke :)

I just miss my pets. And my stuff.

Edit: I need to start earning nps. Oh KQ gods, grant me a SLM piece #1 :)

Congrats on the Goodie Bag, and I'm glad you're not quitting!

You'll get your account returned, I'm sure of it. Just think of this as saving up for when you get it back ^^ *preys to the KQ gods for you* XP

I'm so sorry! :( It sucks to have your account frozen when you haven't done anything wrong, but at least you're basically guarranteed to get it back- it'll just be a while!

Don't worry. This is the second time this year I have my account frozen. First time I sent in a ticket and asked TNT to freeze it, since someone hacked in. Wrote an exhausting ticket with all the details and saved it - thankfully. So I basically had all info saved and just added a couple of new details. :)

I believe I won't get my account back for at least few months, if I ever will.. But at least I did everything I can.

Luckily when they freeze you for your protection, all you have to do is prove you're the owner and your account will be returned to you.

Waiting is the hardest part.

Like I've said before, if you're unfairly frozen and have your account returned to you, you should be compensated!

I can sympathize. A few years ago when that whole thing was happening with the blank storefront screens someone got into my account and wreaked utterly devestating havoc (I know it sounds dramatic but that's because it was!) They froze my account right away, too late though, but then never gave it back. I e-mailed a zillion times and they kept telling me they were working on it, so after six months I kind of threw in the towel. A year later I e-mailed them and they said I had waited too long. I wish I wouldn't have given up but I was so furious!

SO, the moral of the story is don't give up. I was able to live without neopets for a few years but just like lovedwallflower, life was just empty.

Don't give up! I hope your ticket gets through quickly and you get your things back. There are times when submitting a ticket works out, I think we just hear about those cases less often. I had a similar setback not long ago (although in my case it was a hacker) and I know it's the absolute worst to lose all that work... Good luck!!