Is this person earning nps on multiple accounts?

SuperAttackPea

Who knows for sure.

Honestly, it's not your concern. If he is cheating TNT will catch him and punish him accordingly.

Don't risk getting yourself in trouble by turning it into a witch hunt for a cheater.

Yeah this is kind of how I always feel about things. I never report people for things like this because I feel it's none of my concern and wouldn't want to get myself in trouble somehow.

This person has a 2 week account with a few game avatars and claims he restocked a r93 item on the help chat. Last time I checked, you cannot rs r93 items with a 2 week account, so this person must be using multiple accounts to earn nps and items, am I right?

Yea I wouldnt say anything even though I do think it is using multiple accounts. I would not want to get bashed by friends. (But if anyone reports anyone I wont bash them, :rock:.

I once belonged to a Battling Guild. One of the members claimed he RSed a Bag of Healing Dust which is a r99 but his account is 3 weeks old only. I exposed him on the boards. I did not get silenced nor warned by TNT. I then reported him. After 2 or 4 days, I found out he was frozen. It's risky exposing as many people will hate you for it, not to mention TNT may warn, silence, or worst, freeze you, but if you have evidence, take a leap and hope for the best. Btw, the person whom I exposed actually admitted rsing a r99 on the boards, so yeah, people in the BDc really would take him down for it.