if Neopets became real ....

Angeló

which Neopian pet / petpet / item / character would you like to see become REAL ? :)

please be specific :) it can be ANYTHING you fancy ...

I wish Illusen were real ...

also my Peophin Peopha ...

and Maractite ...

If Neopets was real I think we'd have some serious gravity/logic issues to think about, when not defending ourselves from an obese sloth.

But i'd want Layton Vickles to be real. b)

im a literature/philosophy student but ive surprised some of my economics friends by displaying a knowledge of the stock market.. il never reveal where i learnt that from :P

lol srsly though.. if neopets were real meepits would be the best trolls out there :D and some of those NC wearables would look lovely in my real life closet too!!

Restocking would be quite awkward when there's like 30 people staring at a shelf on a pharmacy waiting for the new items to be shipped in

^ Lol, it really would - and it'd be horrible if you were in dire need of something, haha :b

im a literature/philosophy student but ive surprised some of my economics friends by displaying a knowledge of the stock market.. il never reveal where i learnt that from :P

lol srsly though.. if neopets were real meepits would be the best trolls out there :D and some of those NC wearables would look lovely in my real life closet too!!

^ I'd also love to have some of the NC Wearables in real life c:

And I would probably spend way too much money on buying Xamphers, soo cute!

xampher.gif

If neopets were real I would probably have to be hospitalized, with my intense anxiety random items falling from the sky at me would drive me up the wall, that and I'm sure eatmystereo (such an unfortunate name :< I was young) would probably attack me for covering her wings in ribbons. =P

I'd say the Earth Faerie or really all the faeries. I'd be a bit worried about what Jhudora would do though if she was real.

She would be my bestest friend in the whole wide world, that's what she'd do :D

Honestly though I think I would be almost *too* happy if Neopets were real, same with Pokemon. I get upset thinking about the fact that they're not and life is so freaking boring XD

If Neopets were real I'd really want to meet all of my pets and their petpets. For an item I'd like to have a Sword of Skardsen and I'd want the Fountain Faerie to be real.

If Neopets were real I'd really want to meet all of my pets and their petpets. For an item I'd like to have a Sword of Skardsen and I'd want the Fountain Faerie to be real.

Oh man, if the fountain faerie was real..! I'd totally paint myself disco :D

which Neopian pet / petpet / item / character would you like to see become REAL ? :)

please be specific :) it can be ANYTHING you fancy ...

I wish Illusen were real ...

also my Peophin Peopha ...

and Maractite ...

I wish lilo blumaroo/blumaroo were real, gruslens were real, and healing potions were real. Also Dr.Sloth, but that would be scary/dangerous.

I'd just want the map to be real! How fun would it be to explore Neopia and go to Shenkuu or Moltara or the Lost Desert?

Totally agree. It would be SO fun to explore haha! :P I think Faerieland would be my favourite place to visit :D.

Exploring the neopian world would definitely be cool. It'd also be awesome even if just all the pets and petpets became real. I'd also like to see some of the clothes/wearables IRL too!

Restocking would be quite awkward when there's like 30 people staring at a shelf on a pharmacy waiting for the new items to be shipped in

LOL, and if anyone stays and stares too long they get kicked out temporarily. :laughingsmiley: There's some parts of Neopia that wouldn't work too well if they were real.