Bon Appetit Avatar

HiImJon

How long did it take you guys to get the avatar? I've spent over 1m so far with no success.........

I pick one food from each menu and then feed them, but the little [removed] just taunts me with "MORE FOOD" (He's also on Very Bloated)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Censoring curse words do not make them okay to say on the forums.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I still haven't gotten it either. I do the same thing- use my lightest pet, very bloated, one item from each menu... nothing. I've gone five times, right after each other, and my little gluttonous pet just KEEPS EATING IT ALL.

It took me two times on my last account and five times on this one. It really depends on how lucky you are :/

Don't give up, you will get it eventually! ^_^

When I finally got it, I think I'd spent about 1.2-1.5 million. (That day. I'd gone through another million a month or so earlier.) I'd blown through the amount I'd allowed myself, and then decided to give myself one more try. I got it on my last try.

I found THIS guide really helpful, personally. It's the one I was using when I got it.

This is one I'm going to have to work on for the new account, after I've saved for the Zombie PB - I spent a couple million at least trying to get it on my old main and nothing worked. *sigh* Thanks for the guide link Spritzie, I'll definitely use that!

i dont even want to remember how much i've spent, and still no avy for me.

still working on it... i'll take a look at that guide mentioned earlier

thnks for the tip.

later that day... 60k less and very bloated... but... it Didn't work.

My favourite foods!

This meal really filled me up!!!

my pet's stomach is connected to a parallel universe :(

Edited by panda_skin

Finally got it after trying again :)

woo! Blew a total of around 1.5m (this hopefully wont happen to you, i was just unlucky)

Best of luck to everyone who's trying to get it

When I finally got it, I think I'd spent about 1.2-1.5 million. (That day. I'd gone through another million a month or so earlier.) I'd blown through the amount I'd allowed myself, and then decided to give myself one more try. I got it on my last try.

I found THIS guide really helpful, personally. It's the one I was using when I got it.

Thanks for the link! I just got the avatar by following it :D I think I had to try 5 times before I got it.

Oh wow, congratulations! Did you try that guide, or just kept doing what you were doing?

I just kept trying what I was doing.

I wonder if I would have saved a lot more NP if I followed that guide though :P

Ugh. Following the guide, and I've already fed my VERY bloated pet twice, and he doesn't want to take anything home! >.> I'm getting so frustrated.

EDIT: Just tried a third time. Still no leftovers. I give up for today. That's almost 200k down the drain today alone. >.<

Ugh. Following the guide, and I've already fed my VERY bloated pet twice, and he doesn't want to take anything home! >.> I'm getting so frustrated.

EDIT: Just tried a third time. Still no leftovers. I give up for today. That's almost 200k down the drain today alone. >.<

Keep trying! It's really heartbreaking everytime but then it feels so good once your pet finally asks to bring some home

i used the guide, but honestly i think there isn't any rhyme or reason to it...it's really based on luck! a lot of us tried the guide at the same time, and our results were all completely different. it took me about 1.2 mill to get it. i told myself i would keep going until the avatar appeared, but man was it painful watching all that food being guzzled down.

it's definitely worth getting your pet to 'very bloated' before going in. best of luck~!

I tried the guide and got it the second time I used it. I was so happy. Not sure if the method of the guide really had anything to do with it, but I will definitely refer people to that guide now.

Wish I had kept track of how much money I had spent there before getting it though. Kelp would be a great neopoint sink if EVERYONE on Neo really wanted the avvy, not just collectors.

That happened to me too. The guide says if you try 3 times and don't get it you should switch to a different pet. I tried 3 times yesterday with my Aisha and couldn't get it. Then I switched to my cybunny and got it immediately.

That happened to me too. The guide says if you try 3 times and don't get it you should switch to a different pet. I tried 3 times yesterday with my Aisha and couldn't get it. Then I switched to my cybunny and got it immediately.

I've been trying with my Shoyru, since he's the lightest. The first 10ish times I tried overall, I tried with my other pet though. :( I'm tempted to adopt a pet temporarily and see if I have better luck there!