Hello I'm new here :P

bab0004

Hello my name is Autumn. c: I'm new to the TDN Forums. And I'm kind of lost can you guys help me? Thank you so much :laughingsmiley: (Hehhe I'm loving the smilies) :mario: < That especially

:O It even says I'm a newbie ^^ Awesome :P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

No double posting, there's an edit button on the lower-right corner of your posts if you have something to add.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hi there, welcome to TDN forums, nice people here and I love the smilies too :thumbsup:

Thank you (: Hehehe yeah I see everyone is, I should of joined earlier :guitar: Hehehe :king: It was really nice to meet you :D

Oops just started searching the other boards and they all introduce themselves. Well I'm Autumn I've played Neopets for 5 years now, which is kind of most of my life. :P I'm currently avatar collecting and seeking to be lent items. I'm also here to meet new people and make new friends, everyone does seem so nice :wub_anim: So don't be afraid to mail me or add me as your friend I love to chat :laughingsmiley:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

No double posting, there's an edit button on the lower-right corner of your posts if you have something to add.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

First off, welcome to The Daily Neopets. I'm one of the forum mods over here, and I tame lots of LE Neopets on my accounts.

Make sure you check them out the forum guidelines and this section of the forums before continuing. These links have the basics that you'll need to know about TDN Forums and what not to do.

If you need anything or have a question, PM/Neomail me if anything arises.

Hey Autumn! I'm Saxen and it's lovely to meet you. Everyone's great here, you are correct :P hehe.

Welcome to the forums :D

Welcome to the forums!*gives a smiley cupcake :P * my mouse is just not working.....so I have to use the touch screen...anyway,Hi!I am glad you joined the forums,I LOVE SMILIES,I just wish tdn could make this smiley generator or create other smileys.

Hi there, and welcome to TDN! -offers cookies- :3

I hope you come to really like it here- everyone is so lovely.:)

Thank you all of you :) I honestly should of joined years ago, I just didn't really hear about it until now (I hear they have an awesome avatar lending place) :D If any of you like to add me as a friend go ahead I like to meet new people :wub_anim:

Hi there, and welcome to TDN! -offers cookies- :3

I hope you come to really like it here- everyone is so lovely. :)

Oh and thank you for the cookies *nom nom nom* ^_^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

I don't really see why you're getting warned for replying to comments on your own welcome thread, while in this welcome thread the OP is free to reply to comments.

Besides, double posting is two posts of the same poster in a row, or two identical posts by the same poster in 1 thread. If you look closely you can see misses ladybex posted inbetween the opening post and her reply.

I don't think warning new people for imho no good reason (it's not like she's harassing people or unesisarilly flooding the forum) is a good way to welcome them into the forums.

So err, sorry you got warned, and welcome, hope you have a good time here

She didn't get warned. She posted twice, and a mod edited her two posts into one- which is why you only see one now. There is a note on there saying that double posting isn't allowed, but it's just a reminder, not a warning. Warnings come directly to your inbox, and aren't just tagged on the end of your posts.

You may not think it's a good reason, but it is one of the rules of the forum.

There is no problem with responding to people on your own welcome thread- just against posting twice in a row.

Thank you all of you :) I honestly should of joined years ago, I just didn't really hear about it until now (I hear they have an awesome avatar lending place) :D If any of you like to add me as a friend go ahead I like to meet new people :wub_anim:

Oh and thank you for the cookies *nom nom nom* ^_^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

You're welcome! :D

The ALP definitely is awesome. :) I've gotten just about all of my pet/petpet avatars through them. :)

Firstly, and most importantly, welcome to TDN Autumn. :) I'm Spritzie. If you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone :D Staff has colored names, depending on the group they work for.

Secondly, everyone, there was just a misunderstanding with the mod edits. It has been explained off this board. Any further discussion of it really is off topic. Let's keep this post for welcoming our new member. In the future, if anyone ever has any issues or questions about actions taken on the forums, please contact a mod privately.

Hello my name is Autumn. c: I'm new to the TDN Forums. And I'm kind of lost can you guys help me? Thank you so much :laughingsmiley: (Hehhe I'm loving the smilies) :mario: < That especially

:O It even says I'm a newbie ^^ Awesome :P

Hey, in the forums you can chat, talk and make new friends.

Oh no sorry for making a mess out of this :( I hope I haven't stuffed anything up, and I'm really sorry for double posting (not sure how I did that.) But thank you once again, I know I keep saying this, but for making me feel welcomed I'm getting really used to the site and now enjoy it lots more :)

Oh no sorry for making a mess out of this :( I hope I haven't stuffed anything up, and I'm really sorry for double posting (not sure how I did that.) But thank you once again, I know I keep saying this, but for making me feel welcomed I'm getting really used to the site and now enjoy it lots more :)

Oh, no worries! Everyone does it at times- it takes a while to get used to! :) Double posting is just making another post when you were the last one to post, rather than going back and editing your previous post. :)

I hope you really enjoy yourself here. :D

Oh, no worries! Everyone does it at times- it takes a while to get used to! :) Double posting is just making another post when you were the last one to post, rather than going back and editing your previous post. :)

I hope you really enjoy yourself here. :D

Hahaha thanks, I think I get it now, I hope. Oh okay I get it, thank you so much :laughingsmiley: Well I'm going to try and work on some avatars! (This could take a while o_O) Bye everyone ^^