Ummm....I can explain.

Naamah D.

So I was on my main account today and clicked on a Neo-related link(a user lookup link) on the same account, two different windows and same browser. Will TNT I understand that it was just a mistake or am I trouble. I'm so paranoid about losing my accounts.

you can open as many tabs / windows as you want

This. I often have tonnes of tabs open, and a couple of windows, depending on what I'm doing.

As the previous 2 people said, it's fine to do that. When I'm restocking I usually have 7 or more tabs open. And on a daily basis I have at least 2 open. : )

You really really really need to read the rules and get a clear idea of what is allowed and what is not. Even take notes to have beside you so you can quickly check them if you're unsure.

It would save you a lot needless of worry.

i totally agree with hrtbrk i mean what you're not allowed to do is very minimal compared to what you CAN do .. i mean , u can even have two accounts open on two different browsers in the same time to facilitate your transfers .. Neopets is not Nazi Germany ... and they don't have fly-bots in your room watching your every move :P

Ohh that last bit about having two accounts open would have been helpful to know when I was moving all of my SDB items over to Zombiiesque! Huh. Well I definitely knew you could have more than one tab open because I do that quite a bit myself.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.