Big Brother (USA Version)

Ashbash

Believe me. I watched Boogie say it verbatim to Dan that as long as Frank was in the game, he would NOT enter as a coach as he believed he had the upper hand over the rest of the coaches.

The DR was asking the coaches questions about coming into the game all week last week. They were aware of what was going to happen in the sense they'd be offered a chance at coming in. Boogie was well aware that it was smarter for him to stay a coach as long as Frank was in the house [and Joe be evicted].

I've listened to Boogie whining about being in the game since Thursday. He did NOT want to come into the game at all - ever.

Yeah I can vouch for all of this as I've been watching it quite a bit as well. And I must say I'm really annoyed with watching him whine about it constantly.

At least these returning houseguests don't get on my nerves, and are entertaining.

Boogie's been cocky and whiny this whole season. I love Chilltown but man, without Will, Boogie's as bad as Jessie.

I'm thinking you probably shouldn't post spoilers incase there are people who don't want to know things ahead of time.

I'm really upset about Janelle. I'm hoping there will be some sort of miracle and she can magically find a few people to vote out Frank.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JANELLE IS GETTING BACK DOORED.

This is what Allison Grodner is going to do LOL: http://24.media.tumb...no1_r2_1280.jpg

I really don't like you now. Could've at least put it in spoiler tags....

The all stars season was honestly my favorite even though I know a lot of people don't like when they do that. I have it on DVD lol.

All Star season was the best (haven't watched season 6 yet); no season since then has really matched up to it (although it was an All Star season so whatever).

I couldn't help but grin ear to ear when Boogie set up the blueprint for a Janelle backdoor, and aligned with Dan. The "Chilltown" segments in the DR with Boogie and Frank need to stop though.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be honest - I haven't been paying much attention to this season. I didn't like how they had the coaches join the game twist, although I preferred these veterans more. Also, Janelle was my favorite so I was sad when she left...and yeah, I don't think anything can top Seasons 6 and 7 - those were the greatest. I also really liked S8 (with Richard apparently because his nickname gets censored and Daniele and Jen) and S10.

• 2 weeks later...

I never went back to watch season 6; I may have to do so after re-watching the All Star season. That season just puts this season to shame.

Anyways, I have no clue why Mike Boogie was so surprised at being nominated. He said himself on the first day that he came back as a player that he considered it insulting if he wasn't nominated; so why is he so surprised that he's nominated now? You're Mike freaking Boogie, one of the most notorious liars in the game, and you expect to be safe? Especially when you make comments that could rub the stronger players the wrong way? *insert facepalm here*

Boogie's probably going home tonight which makes me :(

It still shocks me that he continues to regard Ian as an ally.

Best episode of Big Brother in a LONG time.

Dan is a genius.

This thread has died a horrible death; has anyone watched the finale?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.