I've finally completed it!

BEE.

Yes, I have FINALLY completed the SLM after 6 years! I am so happy right now. I had to share this with everyone who will know what this feels like :D

I'm not sure how much I spent over the 6 years though... O.o Time to start earning those nps back

Thats cool!I still have 4,and I think I sold lab map piece 4(i think 4) for 100k.

Yes, I have FINALLY completed the SLM after 6 years! I am so happy right now. I had to share this with everyone who will know what this feels like :D

I'm not sure how much I spent over the 6 years though... O.o Time to start earning those nps back

Congratulations! You are now a proud lab-mother!

I remember when I got the full lab map, it wasn't easy getting the more expensive pieces. I normally zap for pet colours myself, and maybe avatars as well. That top-left piece actually costs over a million NP.

Gooosh I have to buy it twice! One for my sideaccount and one for my main for the avatar :mellow:

I don't even know on which to buy it first but I guess on my sideaccount would be more helpful first.

Congratulations! You are now a proud lab-mother!

I remember when I got the full lab map, it wasn't easy getting the more expensive pieces. I normally zap for pet colours myself, and maybe avatars as well. That top-left piece actually costs over a million NP.

I'm not sure how much I got it for, but I know I won one, and bought another a lot cheaper, forgetting I already had it!

Gooosh I have to buy it twice! One for my sideaccount and one for my main for the avatar :mellow:

I don't even know on which to buy it first but I guess on my sideaccount would be more helpful first.

Ooh, good luck with that!

I just went to the Petpet Ray for the first time and got the avatar! *dances* Today is a good day!

Thank you btw everyone!

one pet per day

or you can get a fortune cookie, that gives up to 4 times a day for a week.

i dont buy neocash, but i daily deposit a scarab into the Qasalan Expellibox and i won neocash there. i bought the fortune cookie and got 1 extra spin for a week. Didnt get a color change though... :P

good luck!

Congrats! :D It's such a great feeling finally acomplishing something after so long, eh? :D

Oh, congratulations! I remember when I got mine I was SO excited. I actually completed it when it was a tad cheaper, but I got one for my hubby recently. Ouch! He likes to zap for levels and skills and I like to zap for colors/avatar pets.