How do I block posts on Tumblr?

Lady Lyuba

Have you tried tumblr saviour? But that only works if you're blocking specific tags, I think...

How do I block certain Tumblr posts? I tried getting to my Preferences but all it did was log me out.

Certain posts? What do you mean, tags? I don't think you can... And I mean, what for? If you don't like what some people post then why follow them?

Certain posts? What do you mean, tags? I don't think you can... And I mean, what for? If you don't like what some people post then why follow them?

It's not the only thing certain people post, everyone posts a mix of different things, and everyone is obsessed with Legend of Kora which I hate. It's not the ONLY thing they are posting as I see some of their other interests plus random funny Tumblr reblogs/gifs. But I really want to block all the Avatar/Legend of Korra crap.

It's not the only thing certain people post, everyone posts a mix of different things, and everyone is obsessed with Legend of Kora which I hate. It's not the ONLY thing they are posting as I see some of their other interests plus random funny Tumblr reblogs/gifs. But I really want to block all the Avatar/Legend of Korra crap.

Yea well maybe you can block certain tags but that wouldn't help if these people don't tag... I mean, they mostly reblog, right? Then there are no tags and you simply can't block those posts. I don't know why or who you're following but in my opinion it's way easier to mainly follow people who have a concept in their blog, who blog certain things that I also like to blog about. But there sure are a lot of posts that I do not like/reblog... But well, that's the dashboard. Sometimes it seems like there's only crap, sometimes it's okay. Just scroll down then :)

Yea well maybe you can block certain tags but that wouldn't help if these people don't tag... I mean, they mostly reblog, right? Then there are no tags and you simply can't block those posts. I don't know why or who you're following but in my opinion it's way easier to mainly follow people who have a concept in their blog, who blog certain things that I also like to blog about. But there sure are a lot of posts that I do not like/reblog... But well, that's the dashboard. Sometimes it seems like there's only crap, sometimes it's okay. Just scroll down then :)

If the original post is tagged as the fandom it will still get blocked if someone reblogs it without the tags, to my knowledge.

As well as Tumblr Savior you could block any major Korra fandom blogs that your friends reblog from, if that would help?

If the original post is tagged as the fandom it will still get blocked if someone reblogs it without the tags, to my knowledge.

As well as Tumblr Savior you could block any major Korra fandom blogs that your friends reblog from, if that would help?

I hope it does. It's mostly reblogs anyway, and I will have to find out who they reblogged from. Most reblogs I've seen my friends reblog have tags added, which is a help. I said reblog too often just now xD

• 5 weeks later...