Free Goodie Bag In The Mall!

hrtbrk

Grabbed and opened! I love it! Surprise party for Maddynneo! lol

4.png

Only thing is they take up a lot of space so adding to the customization is difficult.

I don't think I'll be needing the balloons, but I appreciate free stuff nevertheless. :)

Grabbed and opened! I love it! Surprise party for Maddynneo! lol

4.png

Only thing is they take up a lot of space so adding to the customization is difficult.

That's so perfect. Surprise party was the first thing that sprang to mind when I saw it (before reading the text). The pie in the face could work well with the balloons also.

Oh my, the prize looks wonderful! And for once, the item inside is better than the bag! I'll do what I normally do: Collect and open it on my main, then claim another on one of my sides and leave it in the bag.

must pop all da balloons!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Just make sure you keep your posts at 7 words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Everyone loves balloons :D, especially the "don't let the balloon touch the ground" game XD. And i agree with LillytheGrundo though, there's no space for much else. It's like the balloons are trying to take over!

Everyone loves balloons :D, especially the "don't let the balloon touch the ground" game XD. And i agree with LillytheGrundo though, there's no space for much else. It's like the balloons are trying to take over!

Maybe that's the next plot- INVASION OF THE BALLOONS.

They started their invasion sneakily- everyone brought them into their closets without a second thought, but then... ATTACK!

Maybe that's the next plot- INVASION OF THE BALLOONS.

They started their invasion sneakily- everyone brought them into their closets without a second thought, but then... ATTACK!

Ahhhh and because everyone loves balloons so much no one is suspecting it!!! Everyone is in danger and they have no idea :O. But it's ok, we'll be prepared! We can team up and save all of Neopia ;D.

Ahhhh and because everyone loves balloons so much no one is suspecting it!!! Everyone is in danger and they have no idea :O. But it's ok, we'll be prepared! We can team up and save all of Neopia ;D.

No idea at all! Oh my! :O

But yes, of course it will end with us saving Neopia! :D

No idea at all! Oh my! :O

But yes, of course it will end with us saving Neopia! :D

Hahaha it's ok though! Because people will read these posts and therefore be warned :D. So it's alright, it won't be the two of us, we'll have a little team :3.

Hahaha it's ok though! Because people will read these posts and therefore be warned :D. So it's alright, it won't be the two of us, we'll have a little team :3.

-high fives- A TDN team will save Neopia then! That's good, just the two of us would have been a biiiiit too much pressure for me to deal with, I think! :P

-high fives- A TDN team will save Neopia then! That's good, just the two of us would have been a biiiiit too much pressure for me to deal with, I think! :P

Hahahaha yay!!! And true true, but just a bit ;D. Hahaha get ready Neopia to be saved by us? XD

Hahahaha yay!!! And true true, but just a bit ;D. Hahaha get ready Neopia to be saved by us? XD

Haha yes! Get ready! (And start preparing our medals- I want a big shiny one! :P)

Haha yes! Get ready! (And start preparing our medals- I want a big shiny one! :P)

Ooooo agreed!!!! I want a gold one. And maybe you know, an island paintbrush or Pirate Draik egg or something ;D?

Ooooo agreed!!!! I want a gold one. And maybe you know, an island paintbrush or Pirate Draik egg or something ;D?

Hahah, I wouldn't mind those either! :B (though, I'd be happy with a gift of any PB that isn't being given out by KeyQuest, lol)

Hahah, I wouldn't mind those either! :B (though, I'd be happy with a gift of any PB that isn't being given out by KeyQuest, lol)

Hahahaha thats very true. Or some NC. Because i have a baby aisha, but not enough NC to buy any clothes for it :/.... And i'm only like 50 off as well. Oh well, just gonna wait for the next giveaway XD.