thanks everyone for voting :)

Angeló

i got 9th place in the Caption Contest , and a prize : a very cute Schnelly schnelly.gif

it's one of my most favorite petpets and I've been wanting one forever ... but i was saving my NP for other priorities :)

well , my trophy wasn't updated (i needed to place in a gold spot for it to say x3) that's the problem with getting gold once .. you must out-do yourself every time after that lol .. but I'm happy with my cute petpet :)

Congrats Angelo on your win in the caption contest......I have no luck with my tries at that competition I must not be as funny as I think I am....

it's not about you , it's about TNT

they have a whacky sense of humor and they always accept the captions i myself deem so lame :P plus they're always overwhelmed with captions and they don't go through ALL of them so yours might just fly over their head ... they also seem to favor a few players and feature their captions EVERY TIME ...

keep trying ... never give up :)

=

and thanks everyone :) :)

I knew that all this support would help you out, and I'm very proud to help out with anyone on The Daily Neopets who has a caption successfully submitted in the Caption Competition.

Congrats on getting the Schnelly, they cost around 120,000 NP to 130,000 NP minimum at the Trading Post.

it's not about you , it's about TNT

they have a whacky sense of humor and they always accept the captions i myself deem so lame :P plus they're always overwhelmed with captions and they don't go through ALL of them so yours might just fly over their head ... they also seem to favor a few players and feature their captions EVERY TIME ...

keep trying ... never give up :)

=

and thanks everyone :) :)

Nahh I think you deserved it. You entry was great. :)

Congrats! It's so nice to win a prize that you actually wanted, rather than something you'll be selling later. :)