Constructively Criticize My new pet!

I just traded my Chocolate Kiko for a Grey Yurble and immediately thought of customizing it. I made this in Dress to Impress.

http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/194908

Like it? What should I change?

(The image wont work for some odd reason)

I quite like it. The flower and the cloud are great for a grey pet - I actually have the flower on my grey ixi too, so obviously I'm going to like it :D The only thing I'd change would be the background, but that's only because I personally don't like it that much.

I quite like it. The flower and the cloud are great for a grey pet - I actually have the flower on my grey ixi too, so obviously I'm going to like it :D The only thing I'd change would be the background, but that's only because I personally don't like it that much.

Do you have any ideas for the background? No NC, please.

Kirby, may I suggest A Grey Day Background (not NC)? The customization you have featured is all right, but the background you currently have is more fitting for a Halloween or Zombie pet.

bg_greyday.gif

Costs between 28,000 NP to 30,000 NP on the Shop Wizard.

Also, I noticed that you were going to add a Cover of Darkness Foreground as well, but didn't feature it in the customization.

Well, there is the "A Grey Day Background." It will be perfect for your grey pet. It is wiz priced at about 20K or so. :)

edit: crobat posted a second earlier. lol

Kirby, may I suggest A Grey Day Background (not NC)? The customization you have featured is all right, but the background you currently have is more fitting for a Halloween or Zombie pet.

bg_greyday.gif

Costs between 28,000 NP to 30,000 NP on the Shop Wizard.

Also, I noticed that you were going to add a Cover of Darkness Foreground as well, but didn't feature it in the customization.

With the cover foreground, it took up too much space. Wasn't a fan. I like the background, however.

Yurbles <3 Congrats on your new pet. He is awesome

What about something like this: http://newimpress.op.../outfits/194924

I like that one, but the shirt is too bright, and the gormball thing is too cluttery :P The other clothes are cool, though.

oh,thats nice.im not sure about some other ideas,still,i like it.are you going to trade the robot kyrii for my magma aisha?

oh!i know!how about ultra fashionable potato sack?

oh,thats nice.im not sure about some other ideas,still,i like it.are you going to trade the robot kyrii for my magma aisha?

oh!i know!how about ultra fashionable potato sack?

Gotta wait till August. and no thanks on the sack, too cheap.

http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/194934 That looks nice. Total cost is about... 265k np. Not bad.

Gotta wait till August. and no thanks on the sack, too cheap.

hmm...ok.only got this idea.

http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/194933 and besides,i can't(we can't) find a shirt and pants or dress...

http://newimpress.op.../outfits/194934 Yea, there are clothes on her... Its expensive, but nice.

This is a winner! I initially thought that clothes would ruin it, but the coat and hat work really well on a grey yurble. I wish the hat wasn't species specific, it looks really nice. Also thumbs up on the background. I would have tried to suggest one in my first response, but I'm not well versed in backgrounds.

This is a winner! I initially thought that clothes would ruin it, but the coat and hat work really well on a grey yurble. I wish the hat wasn't species specific, it looks really nice. Also thumbs up on the background. I would have tried to suggest one in my first response, but I'm not well versed in backgrounds.

Thank you! The Hansos Jacket thingy really fits.

I like it, especially Hansos Thief Jacket and the beret c: The A grey day background is pretty common for grey pets, it's too bad that there aren't more grey-ish bg:s. I don't know if you like it, but personally I think that the Spooky Towers Entrance looks more gloomy than spooky.

Congrats, by the way c:

Oh that looks nice.Hanso's Thief Jacket with her looks adorable!(in a gloomy way).

EDIT:LOL! We ALL made posts at almost the same time!

I like it, maybe with the exception of the BG, it's quite common for grey pets to have A grey day background. I don't know if you like it, but personally I think that the Spooky Towers Entrance looks more gloomy than spooky.

Congrats, by the way c:

I honestly think it looks a little spooky :P Now to start buying, oh dear. I have no neopoints :P